33 years of Twin Corvette ownership

lowmileage

1969 bought in 1973 and the 1967 bought in 1975. Aggravating at times but worth it - I think:lol:. In the process now of putting the 1969 back to the stock nose. That mod was done in 1974 before we knew about "correct, NCRS and Survivor.":wink:

Attachments

• P9120226.jpg
    P9120226.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 11
  • PA280279.JPG
    PA280279.JPG
    211.4 KB · Views: 25
  • PA020252.jpg
    PA020252.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 12
Welcome:hi:

Nice rides you have there.

Except for the big fog lights, I kinda like the front look of your 69.

Thanks buds, now if any of you are in NY and know anything about front end nose replacements.......:huh:

:D

Thanks buds, now if any of you are in NY and know anything about front end nose replacements.......:huh:

:D

Wasn't that you over on CF asking about that shark?? saw that pix somewhere recently if not there maybe Corvette action center?? anyway that car was suggested that maybe it's a Baldwin Motion car....maybe to check into that closer....been too long ago for me to remember the sales shots in the rags from 40 years ago.....

:bump::bump:

OH, and welcome to our group here, where the smart guys hang out.....

buy the ecklers fiberglass book (used on ebay, don't think it's still in print), there's a complete how to front clip replacement in there, with the measurements you need to take and all.

buy the ecklers fiberglass book (used on ebay, don't think it's still in print), there's a complete how to front clip replacement in there, with the measurements you need to take and all.

Thanks but Ecklers doesn't do their book anymore. All they have now are 2DVD's (or VCR tapes) - one on painting and making repairs and the other on rear clip replacement. I have the Glas (something) book, the Corvette Assembly manual and an article or two about the clip replacement. I have complete confidence I can do the job:crutches:.

:rolleyes:

I know, that's why I said look on ebay.

I just checked on ebay, none on there. Maybe amazon has a used copy?

Great pair of rides. I have always liked the midyear coupes best. 67 being my favorite. Looking forward to seeing more pics of the 69's progress.