I Have Been Banned !!!

LOTAHP

I have been banned from C3 Corvette Forum for listing NCRS shirts. I wasn;t doing anything the other day and happen to come across this other forum. I noticed they had a thread on 1977 NCRS (the other guys) judging. So I registered and started a thread selling my NCRS shirts. I woke up this morning only to find a big blue box stating what I copied & pasted below.

Aug 31st, 2009 at 11:09am

HomeHelpSearchMembersUser CPLogout
C3 Corvette Forum
System Information

Banning Notification. Sorry, you are banned from using this forum!

:banned::banned::banned::nuts::nuts:

I have been banned from C3 Corvette Forum for listing NCRS shirts. I wasn;t doing anything the other day and happen to come across this other forum. I noticed they had a thread on 1977 NCRS (the other guys) judging. So I registered and started a thread selling my NCRS shirts. I woke up this morning only to find a big blue box stating what I copied & pasted below.

C3 Corvette Forum
System Information

CF sucks anyway!

C3 Corvette Forum
System Information

CF sucks anyway!

I AGREE!!! C3 Corvette Forum is different than Corvette Forum. But still the same :bullshit:

Probably since you weren't a supporting vendor and they got pissy. Or the real NCRS guys had too much sand in their crack and whined. Either way, oh well. :gurney:

I think it has nothing to do with Corvette it's just all about money.

At least they feel sorry for banning you :D

Last edited:
Probably since you weren't a supporting vendor and they got pissy. Or the real NCRS guys had too much sand in their crack and whined. Either way, oh well. :gurney:

I don't think it had anything to do with not being a supporting vendor, they would have asked to become one.

And they are not the "real" NCRS, they are the "other" NCRS.

Yeah, I didn't like using 'real' at all, but couldn't think of a better way to describe them. I figured 'real' was close since they were the originals to the acronym. I think 'other' is better tho.

Is the word NRCS a trade mark or something like that?

I know a guy around here and his Vette has NCRS all over it, nice car but seems to me he dosnt have much fun with it, always hiding it because there are some parts on the undercarriage that are not painted, and god forbid rust will affect those.
Anyway, since I started to rebuild my car he's been on my case aboout the mods I did, Jeep steering, Crap I thought he was going to have a heart attack in my garage when he saw that.
Are they part of the C3 Corvette Forum?

They must freak out when they see theyre beloved NCRS used for anything else.

Mayb you should trademark it and own the name.
That would piss them off allright.

When us old men that remembered Sharks as new on the floor, die off or get too old to be interested, or already HAVE one, and the museums are FULL of them....the realization is the cars are worth more as HOTRODS to younger generations....because that is the way they are remembered.....with updates....

seen it in evidence over the years.....

expect the same for a shark.....:shocking:

When us old men that remembered Sharks as new on the floor, die off or get too old to be interested, or already HAVE one, and the museums are FULL of them....the realization is the cars are worth more as HOTRODS to younger generations....because that is the way they are remembered.....with updates....

seen it in evidence over the years.....

expect the same for a shark.....:shocking:

Hell, I remember when the 64 Vette was new on the show room floor-----:suspicious::goodnight:

NOthing like a olde tyme motor head convention....talk cars forever....

remember Studebaker, and the Avanti?? I visited SB Indiana a couple times...

silly town and older residents still grin about the good olde daze when Stude was alive....

:ghost:

NOthing like a olde tyme motor head convention....talk cars forever....

remember Studebaker, and the Avanti?? I visited SB Indiana a couple times...

silly town and older residents still grin about the good olde daze when Stude was alive....

:ghost:

It's funny you should mention those 2 cars. My buddy in my Time Bandits Car Club (not a Corvette club) has a '64 Studebaker Pro-Street with 572 big block and my next door neighbor has a '63 Avanti supercharged.

A couple of days age, while getting fustrated from trying to load up pics here (I am now a pro), I took a break and got this crazy idea.. Let me go over to Corvette Forum C3 General and let some of the guys know about VetteMod. The next morning I went to see if there are any replys...I AM BANNED FOREVER AGAIN using the name WHOOOOME.

So, I have been banned as....

LOTAHP
LuckyMary (using my wife's email)
UnclePhester (using a hotmail email)
WHOOOOME (using a new IP address)

It's to a point now, it's a LOTA fun just getting on there with a new name only to get kicked off again :stirpot:

I suppose I should not say it out loud, but most of those guys don't belong here. And if they came, it would just get fucked up. If they want to, they can find it....

I suppose I should not say it out loud, but most of those guys don't belong here. And if they came, it would just get fucked up. If they want to, they can find it....

You raise a good point. MOST of those guys don't belong here. AND the other do belong here...are already here:drink:

I'm gonna go on my wife's computer at work and register on Corvette Form as PHUKU :devil:

When I first went to order my personel license plate at the local tag office here in Florida (just for the hell of it) I wrote in as my first choice KOPPSSUK and it was appoved :eek: My wife suggested I had better not get that, She says I seem to get into enough trouble as it is I do not need anymore. :devil:

There is about 1/2 dzn I would like to see come here, maybe they are, under another handle, I can't tell.....too many names for me to pick people out....