My Photos: (116)

It isn`t working, the Eurozone is crashing
Old 12-06-2016, 05:01 PM
United States | Phantom of the Opera

My Photos: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by redvetracr View Post
Liberal/commie talking us into national/world wide suicide......
Old 12-07-2016, 06:39 AM
Netherlands | Der Maulwurf

My Photos: (1296)

Quote:
Originally Posted by redvetracr View Post
It will be the most glorious fundamentalist islamic state you have ever seen...just wait and see

Thanks Barry & Angela

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Old 12-08-2016, 06:44 PM
Belgium | Addict

My Photos: (104)

I assume so.

Not going to wait to see the result. In 2018 I plan to start making trips to South America-Mid America and see what can be had there. Hope that around 2025-2027 I can go there and live there.

It's going to come down on us pretty hard.
Old 12-09-2016, 11:22 AM
United States | Garage Monkey

My Photos: (262)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belgian1979vette View Post
Want to hear the lastest shit our government crapped out :
- houses need to be energy neutral by 2030
- land cannot be bought to build on anymore starting 2025 (phasing out from that date, with total 0 land availability by 2040)

Jeeses, man, I urgently need to move out of here.
Is an energy neutral house covered with solar panels and wind mills?
Old 12-09-2016, 11:46 AM
Belgium | Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBShark View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belgian1979vette View Post
Want to hear the lastest shit our government crapped out :
- houses need to be energy neutral by 2030
- land cannot be bought to build on anymore starting 2025 (phasing out from that date, with total 0 land availability by 2040)

Jeeses, man, I urgently need to move out of here.
Is an energy neutral house covered with solar panels and wind mills?
Not sure how they want do it. In view of the fact that solar panels here are taxed and wind mills are a no-go for the city administration as far as permits go, I wonder what they are aiming at.

The house I have seen that was 'energie neutral' was one with walls of 0,5 m thick full of isolation, floors of 0,5 m thick with isolation and the same for the roof. Add to that a system to use ground heat to heat the house, solar panels to feed the pumps, solar panels for electricity, an additional ventilation system to prevent condensation (with heat exchanger) you pretty much know that was a house that was costing about 3X what a conventional house costs. So in effect you can never earn that back.

But, the gov is ok with it since you pay VAT on everything you buy/build....

Last edited by Belgian1979vette; 12-09-2016 at 02:42 PM..
Old 12-09-2016, 01:25 PM
United States | Phantom of the Opera

My Photos: (3)

I never cease to be amazed at the .gov bullshit they come up with, all these green weenies that never passed an engineering course of any type....all trying to be 'scientists'.....and collect statistics, when they dunno what a number is.....

Far as I concerned it all started with that asswhole Ralph Nader, and that stupid Consumer Product Safety Admistration.....the only part of a modern car that lasts is the damn 'safety' alarms, key beepers, light chimes more damn stupid noise makers......I have very proudly DE NADERIZED my '72 completely, hell, I don't even have door locks on it......

not to mention all the rest of the weenie crap....like those houses that will never be built/widely used they can blow all the smoke and taxes for non compliance they want, but that shit not happening.....

Like the TRUMP revolution ( IF they don't kill him..) the nitwits running the power structure will just piss off the working stiffs to the point of total abject revolution, of what EVER type it takes.....course here on our side of the pond, WE have GUNS, from what I understand ..Switzerland is the only nation in Europe that has fully armed citizens....note the only nation that hitler did not invade .....hummmmm......
Old 12-10-2016, 12:33 AM
United States | Addict

My Photos: (0)

Yep, Nader then when they didn't prosecute Jane fonda for treason and shoot her we knew the fix was in. Hopefully the ray of light that is Donald Trump will help get us on track. The last several years of moron utopia has ruined people's ability to make a living and one day retire.
And yes corvette forum has some real idiots that can't tie their own shoes. And if that guy dewitts chimes in once more about radiators I'm going to lose it.
Old 12-10-2016, 04:27 PM
United States | The Artist formerly known as Turbo84

My Photos: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7t9l82 View Post
Yep, Nader then when they didn't prosecute Jane fonda for treason and shoot her we knew the fix was in. Hopefully the ray of light that is Donald Trump will help get us on track. The last several years of moron utopia has ruined people's ability to make a living and one day retire.
And yes corvette forum has some real idiots that can't tie their own shoes. And if that guy dewitts chimes in once more about radiators I'm going to lose it.
What's that all about? The guy runs a business selling radiators and is a supporting vendor there. What is he supposed to talk about if not radiators?
Old 12-10-2016, 07:57 PM
Belgium | Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69427 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7t9l82 View Post
What's that all about? The guy runs a business selling radiators and is a supporting vendor there. What is he supposed to talk about if not radiators?
If it didn't sound as a sales pitch I would agree. I did ask some questions about rads a big while back. Alu rads here, alu rads there, their fans here their fans there. I finally got a radiator fitted with a new HD copper core and put on some spal copy fans and it has been fine since. Price difference was more than half what one of their products would have cost me.

Not to bitch on some suppliers selling products. Thank God they exist, but some think that the Corvette-tag gives them the right to rob you.