new ebay ripoff trick

redvetracr

I learned (the hard way) a new ebay ripoff trick...I list three genuine GM accelerator cables on ebay (buy one 1-2 or 3, buy it now or make an offer a person comes along and wants to negotiate for all three cables, I counter their offer and they buy, pay, and two weeks after receiving the three cables they send me a message saying "I only got one cable" cute huh? anyone around Lynn, MA ? they use the name katapodis, the buyers name is Karen Ewing but I think her son (who actually bought the cables) is Gregory Katapodis. pretty sad if you ask me...

I just noticed another Ebay BS today, looking at a set of tires and it says only 9 left and 612 people are watching the item.... seems rather strange that 612 people put a good priced set of crap brand mud tires on their watch list ??

I just noticed another Ebay BS today, looking at a set of tires and it says only 9 left and 612 people are watching the item.... seems rather strange that 612 people put a good priced set of crap brand mud tires on their watch list ??

scammers always find a way and ebay eats up their BS story every time. my son in law bought a new set of tires for a Lexus on ebay, he comes to find out they may have looked new but they were MANY years old....

Ebay is trying to be like Amazon. I sold a motor controller with the part number and manufacturer in the title, also in the description plus all specs and a link to the part in the manufacturers website.

So the guy gets it and wants to return it because he really wanted a different part number! I asked him why he ordered something thinking it would be something else. Doesn't matter, Ebay told him to ship back to me and Ebay is holding my funds. When it's returned they will give him his money back.

There are to many stupid people in the world. Ebay needs to quit facilitating their stupidity.

There are to many stupid people in the world. Ebay needs to quit facilitating their stupidity.

friend of mine was looking for a new battery charger, goes to Amazon and finds two he likes, buys them both thinking he would return one...Amazon says "don`t bother, just clip the cord and throw it away".....yea right.

Ebay is trying to be like Amazon. I sold a motor controller with the part number and manufacturer in the title, also in the description plus all specs and a link to the part in the manufacturers website.

So the guy gets it and wants to return it because he really wanted a different part number! I asked him why he ordered something thinking it would be something else. Doesn't matter, Ebay told him to ship back to me and Ebay is holding my funds. When it's returned they will give him his money back.

I got this back a few days ago. The idiot that bought the wrong one cut the motor connector off the controller! So he got it, realized that it was the wrong one and thought he would try to rig it to work? Then he gives up and contacts Ebay.

Ebay sends me a message to give this clown his money back. I sent them a picture of the cut wires and told them it's no longer "new". That message has disappeared and there has been no response other than, if I don't refund his money, they will. This thing was $320!