Happy Thanksgiving All - Lets Go Brandon

Geoff Coenen

I subscribe to Mark Felton's U-tube channel. It has lots of history, especially military.

Check out this video.
https://www. youtube.com/watch?v=Sh7UWLa0Rnw

Apparently Brandon left 80 billion in military equipment behind in that middle east chit hole & untold other billions in other valued items - and an unknown number of citizens. I have never witnessed a more incompetent puppet.
Now china has a mole at the highest office. Hunter, McConnell, Swalwell all china compromised moles.

Lets Go Brandon.

What is the dollar cost per "refugee?" Let's run a few numbers; 82,000 un-vetted brought to the USA, and $80million in equipment and weapons left behind.
So we leave about $1000 each behind, for everyone we bring here - but don't know who they are? WTF!??

Let's Go Brandon!!! New DNC Math! (Don't even try and calculate the transportation costs- your head will SPIN!!)

Jim

Everyday there is something you hear that is absolutely absurd. The "Secretary of Energy" doesn't know anything about energy, an "SUV" ran over people in a parade (SUV's are like guns, they kill people even though they are inanimate objects). Speaking of the dirtbag that killed those people, how about letting him walk after running over his girlfriend a couple days before. Oh yeah, 80 people mob a store and steal a bunch of stuff and "woke" idiots are berating people for calling them "looters".

This is just the last few days. I'm sure I missed some good ones.