Parts for TH350 to 700R-4 swap

AJ77

6474a40eaa567d60.jpg I just put a Megashifter in my car so I have the stock shifter modified to 4-speed, new cable, shift window and associated parts from under console, shift boot and billet shift knob. All together the price for new parts would be upwards of $350.00. I would take $175.00 plus shipping. Here is a pic of shifter in car prior to swap. Art

Similar topic, I"m just buttoning up a 700 swap for a 350 in a motor home....

got to shorten the driveshaft by the same 2.5 inches as the vette I did the same swap in some 13 years ago......

don't think that shifter fits the m/home but it is nice....

:thumbs:

Looks good AJ- did those seats help with the distance between the steering wheel and you? Are they thinner than the stock seats? I'm developing a "thickness" problem. I don't fit into as many places as I used to. Don't bend as good either.

Looks good AJ- did those seats help with the distance between the steering wheel and you? Are they thinner than the stock seats? I'm developing a "thickness" problem. I don't fit into as many places as I used to. Don't bend as good either.

I quit getting older, so you catching up eh??? :rofl::pprrtt::tomato::beer:

I think they're about the same. They're a lot lighter, but I think that is about it. Definitely more comfortable!! I know what you mean about thicker. When I met my wife I weighed 150, now I'm at 210.