sport seats

CLASS OF 69

will be replacing the seats in my 90 vert soon if anyone is interested: the seats are in excelent shape - all the power functions work as they should - the seats are red. i will attempt pics of seats and all the working mechanisms if anyone is interested. i am replacing the seats because the seat bolsters are too difficult to climb over at my age. will be asking $1000/obo + shipping.

seat replacement

What seats are you going to replace them with?

i am replacing them with a set of 2002 black leather zr1 manual seats. it doesn't have the high seat side bolsters and i would rather eliminate all the pumps and motors hidden under the seats. (the 2002 seats are also power but i will be removing that also).
wish i knew how to get pics in the post.thum_7594f3dba061356a.jpg

checked ebay there is a set of c4 sport seats for 750 dollars. mine are in better shape and the ones on ebay only have the controls on 1 of the seat bolsters as mine has more controls (controls on both seat bolsters) also i am selling my seats with all the under the seat motors, pumps and the wiring that is under the seat (from the unpluged power connection to the motors and pumps)