Free seat upholstery material .....

JeffP1167

This is enough material to do any vette easily (probably any car haha) .... Colors are a silver grey shade and dark blue. I believe it is velour but not sure !!!! I bought this for my 82 vette long ago to two tone the seats and stuff but will be doing the interior in red since the ex wife has no say so anymore.

I kinda remember the upholstery guy figuring it for hardtop headliner, seats, and whatever else.

You have to pay shipping is all and only check or m/o accepted. Plus additional charge that UPS store charges to box the stuff. .... Sorry I don't have matching welt material or anything else, just the cloth or whatever it is.

the silver grey colored material is a lot has to be a easy 25feet by about 3-4 feet

DSCF1136.jpg

DSCF1137.jpg

the blue is probably about 10 feet by 3-4 feet

DSCF1133.jpg
DSCF1132.jpg
DSCF1134.jpg
DSCF1135.jpg

Last edited:
Is the material like a cloth that maybe good for sleeping on, to redo the mattresses in the camper project?? we have vinyl on there now, and so we would sweat like pigs, no doubt....but if it's vinyl, we can't use, if it's a cloth like seat material it would be useful....

:huh:

Is the material like a cloth that maybe good for sleeping on, to redo the mattresses in the camper project?? we have vinyl on there now, and so we would sweat like pigs, no doubt....but if it's vinyl, we can't use, if it's a cloth like seat material it would be useful....

:huh:

It is a cloth of some sort. Better suited for car upholstery then a bed LOL.