free 1990 corvette brake parts

JeffP1167

Condition is unknown but assume calipers need rebuilding.

all four rotors

all four calipers

any mounting brackets associated with them

These are standard 12" fronts and whatever the backs are. Car is being converted to J55 brake system is all. parking brake stuff works perfectly on the rear, calipers also seem to work fine. I think one of the front calipers is leaking though (loss of fluid in front reservoir) but could have a leaking line not sure.

I'll take them. I turning my '73 240Z into a baby Vette. Gonna be a "Datvette", or maybe a "Corsun". Going to be a track car so bigger brakes would be good. Not to mention easy to find at pretty much any parts store, especially those around a track.

loss of fluid in frt reservoir is a c4 ailment, the rear reservoir is increasing in level..just watch it. It's an internal MC leak. A prob on both C4s here :( I think that's why some years have a MC with 1 reservoir. A single common res. would easily fix the prob....or siphoning it from 1 res to the other every now and then LOL

loss of fluid in frt reservoir is a c4 ailment, the rear reservoir is increasing in level..just watch it. It's an internal MC leak. A prob on both C4s here :( I think that's why some years have a MC with 1 reservoir. A single common res. would easily fix the prob....or siphoning it from 1 res to the other every now and then LOL

I don't notice an increase in the rear reservoir though.

A Datsolet 240vet ??? if for the track, the JL9 calipers are pretty weak

Yeah, but you think there's a chance they would be any weaker than what's on there now?
I know there are certainly better braking options, but this is just a fun, track day car. I'm not racing for money so every thing is on a budget. The more free/cheap parts I can find, the more money that frees up for track fees.