1973 Coupe 383 stroker with 5spd tremec

Artsvettes

Sliver gray with the deluxe black leather interior. Door panels along with the seat covers and foam and top dash was replaced with a new carpet as well.Was a frame off back in 03 the frame was changed out because of rust issues. It now has an automatic frame which is far better it you need to remove the trans. It has edelbrok aluminum heads 383 with 9.7to1 compression. It is a four bolt truck truck block with an eagle forged crank and rods.It has a hydrrulic roller cam. I have all the part numbers for all the engine parts, as the only thing GM was the block. It has a holley 770S/A carb MDS dist w/tach drive and a 6al msd box. Also has a serpentine belt drive system which clears the aftermarket L88 hood.The suspension has mono front and rear composite spring with square tubular upper and lower A arms with bielstien shocks Front steering gear is steeroids rack. And the rear has offset trailing arms.Hydratec Hydoboost with SSBC force10 aluminum calipers and stainless line throughout. And perelli scorpion tires. 23,495.00 Car is located in New Jersey. WILL NOT GET INVOLVED WITH SHIPPING OUT OF THE STATES.
732 239 5157

corvette004.jpg

09calender003.jpg

Jacks73-4.jpg

09calender004.jpg

www.hamptonmotorcarcompany.com

Attachments

• corvette 003.JPG
    corvette 003.JPG
    495.7 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Sliver gray with the deluxe black leather interior. Door panels along with the seat covers and foam and top dash was replaced with a new carpet as well.Was a frame off back in 03 the frame was changed out because of rust issues. It now has an automatic frame which is far better it you need to remove the trans. It has edelbrok aluminum heads 383 with 9.7to1 compression. It is a four bolt truck truck block with an eagle forged crank and rods.It has a hydrrulic roller cam. I have all the part numbers for all the engine parts, as the only thing GM was the block. It has a holley 770S/A carb MDS dist w/tach drive and a 6al msd box. Also has a serpentine belt drive system which clears the aftermarket L88 hood.The suspension has mono front and rear composite spring with square tubular upper and lower A arms with bielstien shocks Front steering gear is steeroids rack. And the rear has offset trailing arms.Hydratec Hydoboost with SSBC force10 aluminum calipers and stainless line throughout. And perelli scorpion tires. Asking $18,500.00 US Car is located in New Jersey. WILL NOT GET INVOLVED WITH SHIPPING OUT OF THE STATES.
732 239 5157

You should leave international sales open, I did one with a member here and had a very easy transaction. Best part of the sale was didn't have to do any DMV stuff other then turn in a slip of paper declaring the car is gone. Just took the car to a shipper and 20 minutes later on my way home.

Sliver gray with the deluxe black leather interior. Door panels along with the seat covers and foam and top dash was replaced with a new carpet as well.Was a frame off back in 03 the frame was changed out because of rust issues. It now has an automatic frame which is far better it you need to remove the trans. It has edelbrok aluminum heads 383 with 9.7to1 compression. It is a four bolt truck truck block with an eagle forged crank and rods.It has a hydrrulic roller cam. I have all the part numbers for all the engine parts, as the only thing GM was the block. It has a holley 770S/A carb MDS dist w/tach drive and a 6al msd box. Also has a serpentine belt drive system which clears the aftermarket L88 hood.The suspension has mono front and rear composite spring with square tubular upper and lower A arms with bielstien shocks Front steering gear is steeroids rack. And the rear has offset trailing arms.Hydratec Hydoboost with SSBC force10 aluminum calipers and stainless line throughout. And perelli scorpion tires. Asking $18,500.00 US Car is located in New Jersey. WILL NOT GET INVOLVED WITH SHIPPING OUT OF THE STATES.
732 239 5157

You should leave international sales open, I did one with a member here and had a very easy transaction. Best part of the sale was didn't have to do any DMV stuff other then turn in a slip of paper declaring the car is gone. Just took the car to a shipper and 20 minutes later on my way home.

Thanks for the advise

keep in mind that with the current exchange rate of 1.41usd for 1euro you have many potential buyers in Europe.

Thanks for the advise[/QUOTE]

It was really quite easy, the buyer arranged all shipping of the car and handled all paperwork involved with shipping the car. Payed me with paypal after the funds were in my checking account signed over the title and took the car to the shipper he uses, I am not going to say who the buyer was though.

In california the car wouldn't have passed smog and that was my primary reason for selling it. To sell a car here it must be emissions legal and then you have to worry the buyer will not register it etc.

Best of all I get to see the car being rebuilt in his threads. I had the car for a great deal of years but it is nice to see it being taken care of and not destroyed.

Well I have no bites right now I'll wait and see

try getting more pictures of it posted, top/sides/rear/bottom if possible/interior/engine/any areas prone to rust show pics if your car has none/make a video of it if possible one with sound be even better/especially pics of your suspension upgrades

I would try ebay you will reach more prospective buyers that way

Ebay's fees are quite high. try craigslist. craigslist usually sux But it's free and there are nationwide searches that serious buyers would use so it is not limited to your city...

Me being a smartass!!!!
I very much to Like your ad and find it in acceptable conditions. Will you please to forward me your account number, social security information, mothers maiden name, blood tipe and I will dispatch by Personal Courriour a complete and full cashier's cheque for the amount desired. I will also to add a percentage for your troubles and arrange for my own Personal carrier to arrange for pick up and delivery of the item.
I look very much forward to your responses in this matter.
Sincerely,
Nigerian scammer
:bump:

Me being a smartass!!!!
I very much to Like your ad and find it in acceptable conditions. Will you please to forward me your account number, social security information, mothers maiden name, blood tipe and I will dispatch by Personal Courriour a complete and full cashier's cheque for the amount desired. I will also to add a percentage for your troubles and arrange for my own Personal carrier to arrange for pick up and delivery of the item.
I look very much forward to your responses in this matter.
Sincerely,
Nigerian scammer
:bump:

you would make a bad scammer, you spell too good!

Thanks for the advise

It was really quite easy, the buyer arranged all shipping of the car and handled all paperwork involved with shipping the car. Payed me with paypal after the funds were in my checking account signed over the title and took the car to the shipper he uses, I am not going to say who the buyer was though.

In california the car wouldn't have passed smog and that was my primary reason for selling it. To sell a car here it must be emissions legal and then you have to worry the buyer will not register it etc.

Best of all I get to see the car being rebuilt in his threads. I had the car for a great deal of years but it is nice to see it being taken care of and not destroyed.[/QUOTE]

twas me and indeed advertise it internationally. A POS car is easily 10-15k euros here, that's over 20K dollars. it's pretty easy to arrange shipping, there are companies that arrange it all, even inland transport if needed. i arranged it for a car in aZ too, was shipped out of Long Beach. Only problem is Florida, they require a power of attorney.