$200. Injectors Plus KILL THE VROOM CONTEST

Jsup

We love our new web site, but we hate the slogan "Vroom, Vroom!" on the home page. Rather than let our web designers come up with something else equally pathetic, we've decided to let YOU steer our image in a way that best reflects the mindset of the automotive enthusiast. And to make it worth your while, we're putting up cold hard cash.
Yup, we're giving $200 to the winning entrant in the Injectors Plus Slogan Contest!

Our judges will narrow down the selections, and the vote for the finalist will be open to the public - so submit your best slogan, and let the public decide!

I know all of you are pretty creative, so let's see what you can come up with. The winning slogan will replace the VROOM VROOM on the website.

$200 Cold hard cash for the best entry!

Go to Facebook, fan us and enter there
http://www.facebook.com/InjectorsPlus?v=app_4949752878&ref=ts

Or go to our website at http://injectorsplus.com/contest-vroom.asp

HAVE FUN! GOOD LUCK!

I like the phrase that I entered, thought of right away....

PURRRR---ZOOOOMMMMMMMMMM

with a Tiger kitten under the PURR, and a pair of streaks on the pavement with a full grown TIGER digging out//wheels/paws running strong....

like a cartoon character...

I had a cat named 4 wheel drive....4 wheel for short.....he was a new kitten when we got him, Tiger striper Orange tabby.....so the older cat scared him when I had him in my bare arms....

I got 4 patch marks on my arms when he engaged 4 wheel drive and DUG OUT!!!!....little bastard.....

which is how he got his name.....

true story from when the ex, the kid's mom and I were dating yet....spring '77.....

:D:D:crutches:

"addicted to speed? our injectors are your syringe"

Only Canadians and US citizens? WTF? That's racist LOL

John, your site links into facebook and then it's a loop with no where to sign in and submit.....same thing for ME, and so my wife has a submit.....

and wants to know how to submit it....

:crap:

John, your site links into facebook and then it's a loop with no where to sign in and submit.....same thing for ME, and so my wife has a submit.....

Your wife proably already knows how to submit.:devil:

"addicted to speed? our injectors are your syringe"

Only Canadians and US citizens? WTF? That's racist LOL

HA! I don't know international law. Go ahead and enter, we'll figure something out.....if it's illegal in other countries I have no way of knowing. Despite what I tell my wife, I really don't know everything.

If it's not illegal in your country we pay!!! Disclaimers say entrant responsible to know the laws of their country, so you're covered.

Last edited:
What do the laws here matter? If they don't know they won't care. But do I select USA then?

Here you go Gene, http://www.facebook.com/InjectorsPlus?v=app_95936962634&ref=ts

That's a direct link.

Or just go to our webpage, it will be on the bottom.

Thanks John, I suspect some cookie on my computer that made the button on that screen not appear because I already gave MY input, according to a email reply....

Linda had another GOOD idea, and so entered on HER computer....

so she waiting a reply from the site...no sweat....

:bounce::bump:

Oh, edit, I know you will accept HER idea, as she is smart and cute.....and has the BEST slogan....