Welding work table using bowling ball, disc brake, bottle jack

Bowling is not a hot thing here... neither are thrift/charity shops (and the ones that are there I refuse to go to, I dispise the people that come there LOL)

Okay I know it is a bit of a high jack but
I just got two HF welding tables 60% off. Delivery was 8$. They are pretty rugged.

I assembled the first HF table yesterday and used it. For 50$ it's a great deal. Don't like the pivoting top but that's easy to fix. Still on sale if you are a welder.
Yeah I know it's HF, but for that price it's great.

Nothing wrong with Harbor Junk if you know what you're getting: do not expect something that lasts 40 years..... :smash:
I've bought quiet a bit of tools and equipment there, mostly single use items like my 12T press.... I paid $100 for the press while three local shops quoted my $100 to press the spindles in place....BS....
Their $20 HVLP guns are great to spray primer....
I wouldn't buy their sockets, drills or taps..... Lol
I did buy their welding cart, it's great..... I would think the table is ok too.....

I actually have a set of their deep-well impact sockets. Nothing wrong with them except that the finish isn't quite as pretty as my Stanleys. Seem to hold up to abuse just fine.

Just finished putting together one of their 14" bandsaws. It's a clone of the old Delta 14" saw, and seems to be from the same factory as the saws sold at Lowe's, Home Depot, etc. - except much less expensive.