rules & reg's what are they

kwplot34

Heart Attack
Before i post up some parts to sale on here,what are the rules? first to post i want gets the part or first to pm? how do you guys want it to work :bounce:

First to poster to say I take it has 1st dibs. Makes it a whole lot less confusing. This means 1st person to say, I'll take it pending pics or more info is qualified for dibs also. However asking for just pics is not.

First poster to say I take it has 1st dibs. Makes it a whole lot less confusing. This means 1st person to say, I'll take it pending pics or more info is qualified for dibs also. However asking for just pics is not.

Notice that it is the first "poster". Not the first to PM. If you are interested in something, post your interest for all to see. Then, if you are no longer interested after exchanging pix or other info, follow up with a post that you passed on the item and the next in line has dibs.

If you sell something, please post that the item has been sold.

Is this for Corvettes and related parts only ? Just asking because I put a 2 stroke dirt bike for $500 on the local Craigslist and was offered sunglasses, cars, junk, a watch..... I was waiting for somebody to offer a camel .... :eek:h:

Might have more success selling it here......

I have quiet a few C3 parts for sale as well... I'll post once I get a chance to take pics....

'72 vette parts

trim for interior door panels...chrome upgrade to 'deluxe' interior....

stock steering box, relay rod/valve, and idler arm, with rag joint....
shipping could be a bitch though....I maybe sell this locally....

two A body convetible top latches, these are old originals in great condition, fits 68-72 not made anywhere....tight rivits, unbroken handles they are complete R&L....