'72 vette parts....

mrvette

Phantom of the Opera
two A body convertible top latches, these are old originals in great condition, fits 68-72 not made anywhere....tight rivits, unbroken handles they are complete R&L....these are high dollar items...

figger 300 for the pair??

Last edited:
trim for interior door panels...chrome upgrade to 'deluxe' interior....

stock steering box, relay rod/valve, and idler arm, with rag joint....
shipping could be a bitch though....I maybe sell this locally....

two A body convetible top latches, these are old originals in great condition, fits 68-72 not made anywhere....tight rivits, unbroken handles they are complete R&L....

How much for the steering box?

How much for the steering box?

Glen, local vette shop offered me 100 bux for the whole bunch of parts...thing is, I know your shipping there is going to jack it up to stupid allready....I know the box itself is fine, but weighs what?? 500 lbs???

I got no clue to California from Florida....gimme your zip code and I can find out....email/pm me so I sure to get it....

trim for interior door panels...chrome upgrade to 'deluxe' interior....

Is this new? How much

Darrow, I gotta go look for it, I know it's all taped up in a bundle for the chrome, and the flat pieces too, but I gotta go look at the condition...i'ts not new...no, but WAS in pristine condition many years ago...I gotta look...

Sorry man, no such luck, the two chrome stamped metal pieces with the tabs on them are decent, but only ONE such longer piece...the two cast pieces are 'ok'.... the two flat plates are all pimpled up/corroded in the center....wonder if there was a imitation wood filler or something on there, not sure....but the edges are not great either....nothing broken, just the finish is not the greatest....so I dunno they worth shipping, hense I dropped them off the above list....

GENE

Last edited:
Glen, local vette shop offered me 100 bux for the whole bunch of parts...thing is, I know your shipping there is going to jack it up to stupid allready....I know the box itself is fine, but weighs what?? 500 lbs???

I got no clue to California from Florida....gimme your zip code and I can find out....email/pm me so I sure to get it....

I PMed Gary about inchangeablity for my 64. I'm VERY interested in the steering box. Zip is 92648-Hunington Beach Calif.