Superheros

Maybe he is taking Patricks place?:rofl:
They can have the "Durango Girl" videos.

I"M on PERMABANNNNNNED!!!!

I maybe click over a bit from time to time just to watch the carnage....

:bounce:;)

Shame too, as one of my old neighbors down the road maybe 3 miles here, has moved to a burb of Chicago...JOB promotions....Chris, 69 MYWay.....

we catch up once in a blue moon, told him about here, but AFAIK he has not shown....I don't spot him around anywhere but the blue group....

doh.jpg

I stop over there on occasion to see what's happening, but damn, you can almost hear the tumbleweeds rolling around. It's like a freakin' ghost town there.

I completely forgot about place until this thread, I made a few posts.

I stop over there on occasion to see what's happening, but damn, you can almost hear the tumbleweeds rolling around. It's like a freakin' ghost town there.

Both CF and DC have taken a serious hit in the brain trust. Postings from GTR1999, Lars G. and Jim Shea and many other "Gurus" have dropped measurably. I don't know if it is from vendor/sponsor pressure, or the fact that those forums just piss smart people off. It is unfortunate.

Both CF and DC have taken a serious hit in the brain trust. Postings from GTR1999, Lars G. and Jim Shea and many other "Gurus" have dropped measurably. I don't know if it is from vendor/sponsor pressure, or the fact that those forums just piss smart people off. It is unfortunate.[/QUOTE]

I think that you are correct on both issues.

Both CF and DC have taken a serious hit in the brain trust. Postings from GTR1999, Lars G. and Jim Shea and many other "Gurus" have dropped measurably. I don't know if it is from vendor/sponsor pressure, or the fact that those forums just piss smart people off. It is unfortunate.

A bunch of guys have been coming back and posting again.

Parole...........:banghead:

I still post there from time to time but I seriously doubt that there's anything I would ever ask that I would want an answer to, from our favourite dick head. I'm going to give him enough credit and go out on a limb and say that after all that has gone before, he wouldn't be dumb enough to start anything at DC. Time will tell...

I've seen a couple of supplier slams from Lars.....and when he slams, it's no holds barred!!!!! He even got Cliff Ruggles in on the act in the accel pump thread.

I still post there from time to time but I seriously doubt that there's anything I would ever ask that I would want an answer to, from our favourite dick head. I'm going to give him enough credit and go out on a limb and say that after all that has gone before, he wouldn't be dumb enough to start anything at DC. Time will tell...

I haven't posted on either forum in a long time....Haven't been to DC in a while either.

I'm not sure that I would ask a question there either.....unless of course it had something to do with cup holders.....

There are always some good answers on CF from the likes of timat, lars and noonie....the problem over at CF is that it is sometimes impossible to tell the good info from the bad......since so much bs can be posted in a thread.

I haven't posted on either forum in a long time....Haven't been to DC in a while either.

I'm not sure that I would ask a question there either.....unless of course it had something to do with cup holders.....

There are always some good answers on CF from the likes of timat, lars and noonie....the problem over at CF is that it is sometimes impossible to tell the good info from the bad......since so much bs can be posted in a thread.

I mainly ask my questions on here, unless I need an answer super fast and will post it on DC too, as there's more members there and therefore more chance of it being answered sooner. Otherwise it's adding info and pics to my car modding thread or the babe thread on DC...

I've never been on CF, but on DC he's posting on almost every thread. Seems like a know it all wanna be.