ok time to rewire and the do the dash...

84rzv500r

Knows just enough to be dangerous!
I bought some aluminum EIA rails for the project the idea is to build a rack and a center console where each gauge and switch panel is individually fitted to the mounting rails like a narrow computer rack turned on it side. So 4 or 6 10-32 stainless screws would remove any component from the dash for service or replacement and allow easy access to the wiring harness.. Also I am going to use Aircraft Circuit breakers for the over current protection, and weather pack connectors for practicable connections

This project also includes the twin fire suppression systems, PWM wiper motor installation, battery disconnect, the 150 shot of nitrous, and Sweet telescoping steering column installation...

:bonkers::bonkers::bonkers:

I bought some aluminum EIA rails for the project the idea is to build a rack and a center console where each gauge and switch panel is individually fitted to the mounting rails like a narrow computer rack turned on it side. So 4 or 6 10-32 stainless screws would remove any component from the dash for service or replacement and allow easy access to the wiring harness..

WOW! Clever idea- Wish I thought of that one. I plan on using rivetnuts and 1/4-20s in the frame for the tranny tunnel -- but that will be a lot of drilling...

Also I am going to use Aircraft Circuit breakers for the over current protection, and weather pack connectors for practicable connections
You got those on hand - of are YOU the one bidding on eBay? :wink:
This project also includes the twin fire suppression systems, PWM wiper motor installation, battery disconnect, the 150 shot of nitrous, and Sweet telescoping steering column installation...

:bonkers::bonkers::bonkers:

Pictures please as you progress!

Cheers - Jim