Headers fabrication

I've a friend that invested in those ICE blocks and has had superb results. He bought them to do a Lotus 7 and is now using them on a V8 Pinto. I'll be able to borrow them in a few months....:)

Yes and maybe no,

Roger has purchased them and is over the moon happy with the results. A V8 may take a one side at a time approach.

That said, I've not yet had a chance to try them but it seems the relatively small investment is worthwhile to my friend.

I have NO financial interest and would've never dreamt of spending that kind of money but for the wondrous good words I've heard from Roger in SoCal. And I'm not going to cough up a few hundred Dollars when I have the chance to use his:drink:

I just finished building a set of Hedders what a pain in the ass ! This kit would of made it much easier but $$$ the saw jig and bandsaw would of been nice too! more $$$$$ . My box of expensive stainless scrap would of been much smaller. I had to use a vice and a sawsall. But the end product came out lookin as good as the professional builders here. Now if I did this for a living, this is something that I would invest in.

I just finished building a set of Hedders what a pain in the ass ! This kit would of made it much easier but $$$ the saw jig and bandsaw would of been nice too! more $$$$$ . My box of expensive stainless scrap would of been much smaller. I had to use a vice and a sawsall. But the end product came out lookin as good as the professional builders here. Now if I did this for a living, this is something that I would invest in.

Now we have to see this huh? pics pics pics lol