Need LT-1 throttle bracket

mrvette

Phantom of the Opera
to handle automatic, throttle of course, and cruise.....mounts to LT1 induction casting.....

Thanks....

GENE

I assume you mean an LT1 bracket as originally found, for example, on a 1970 Corvette 350 LT1. The are hard to find. I guess I'm not telling you anything here. I needed one for my ZZ4. This was years ago, I finally found one but can't remember whre. I think the throttle bracket on the 70 BB was almost the same. I was on the verge of getting an aftermarket bracket that can be adjusted to fit many applications. Try SUMMIT RACiING ..some of the Locar brackets are universal fits. Also Google "LT1 Throttle Bracket" and you'll get some hits.

I assume you mean an LT1 bracket as originally found, for example, on a 1970 Corvette 350 LT1. The are hard to find. I guess I'm not telling you anything here. I needed one for my ZZ4. This was years ago, I finally found one but can't remember whre. I think the throttle bracket on the 70 BB was almost the same. I was on the verge of getting an aftermarket bracket that can be adjusted to fit many applications. Try SUMMIT RACiING ..some of the Locar brackets are universal fits. Also Google "LT1 Throttle Bracket" and you'll get some hits.

Thanks man, I thinking of a late FI LT1 as in say '92-94 or so.....I forget about the old designations.....

:surrender: