brake swtich and side lamp and horn and hazard

rzkas

hi? please help me. i have no brake light, no hazard and side lamp. i don't know what happen

how do i test to see the brake switch is working ?

how do i check to see if it sending out power to the brake light?

this evening, i used a tester that has a bulb inside and i checked the two cable/wires that goes to the switch but the tester did not light up. (tester is working because i used it to check the fuses and it light)

my Hazard is not working when i pulled it. when i turn my signal left and right it works. when i turn my headlight on rear light up. reverse light work. front signal by the grille works. the side lamp amber bulb works when head light is on but the white part of the side lamp doesn't work

horn is not working

how much should i pull the light switch for the high bean not to turn on? or how do i adjust it for the high bean not to come on.

please give me direction on how to test the switch and the wires that goes to the switch.

thank you

Don't know specifically what your tester looks like.
But, I'll offer the advice my Grandpa shared with me years ago:
"Check your ground, son."

:beer: Jim

ok thank you but which ground

the tester i used, is one of the those tester you buy from auto part store. that has a bulb in and a clip at the end. i clipped it to the ground. when i check the fuses it light up but the brake switch or brake wires no light.