Here is where I am at

Theiskell

The Hillbilly
Here is where I am at

I have pulled the original motor and have a 383 ready to put in its place. At the moment I am working on finishing up the engine compartment. Saudivette has rubbed off on me and I am powder coating everything that I can unbolt. :bonkers: As soon as the money tree can grow more leaves I will be ordering a 200R4 from BTO. Oh and I have got dual spals to help with the cooling and thanks to twin turbo and his post it will be getting a spreader bar in the next day or two.

IMG_4194.jpg

IMG_4190.jpg

The pictures make the engine compartment look like crap, in person it looks better

Hey, I'm moving to Smithville this fall. Is there a special place where you get those money trees? :D

ps: Good lookin' engine!

They just grow wild out here the only problem is finding them. Kevin has several of them but he wont tell me where they are.
Are you moving out here for work? I lived in Tallahassee for a couple of years, but I hated the heat in that area. You will like it up in Smithville its a nice area. Its only about 15 min from where I live now.

Clean looking engine & bay :thumbs: love the silver/gray engine paint! Kind of tired of boring black, orange and blue

They just grow wild out here the only problem is finding them. Kevin has several of them but he wont tell me where they are.
Are you moving out here for work? I lived in Tallahassee for a couple of years, but I hated the heat in that area. You will like it up in Smithville its a nice area. Its only about 15 min from where I live now.

Hey man,don't be giving my secrets away Todd or everybody will be moving here :shocking: some day i will show you where one or two of my trees are at,but if you tell anybody :suicide:

My wife's family lives in North KC. We're just moving to get closer to her family, and mine, which are a little further up north. I'm retired, and not planning on any work stuff, but who knows, I might just start practicing my "Welcome to Walmart" greeting before I get there. LOL

Clean looking engine & bay :thumbs: love the silver/gray engine paint! Kind of tired of boring black, orange and blue

Thanks it was a tough decision to go out of the box. I am glad I did now I think it looks much better and matches the color of the car, which is nice. Most of the stuff on the engine is powder coated when I get the money I will replace it with polished aluminum stuff .

Hey man,don't be giving my secrets away Todd or everybody will be moving here :shocking: some day i will show you where one or two of my trees are at,but if you tell anybody :suicide:
I wont tell a sole I promise.

I might just start practicing my "Welcome to Walmart" greeting before I get there. LOL

:lol::lol::lol: