New from Massachusetts

bforte

Down to the short rows in finishing up a 1968 convertible restoration: :banghead: http://bob_forte.home.comcast.net/~bob_forte/

I also have a 1966 Mustang coupe with a 289 4bbl 4 speed pony interior. I'm hoping to locate some parts on this forum, so please keep checking the parts wanted forum!

Welcome to the motley crew....

You have obviously been very busy on your project there, and it looks GRAND....nice work......and yeh, it did look sad.....

there is another thread here with some 700? posts on it, a kid name Jeremy up in Western Canada who is doing his shark, same sort of project....
you can easy find the thread, there is only ONE with near that many posts....

:bounce::nuts:

1968 Vette Shop Manual

I talked my Brother into selling me his 68 vette (427 4speed Muncie). He has far to many old cars and can't give any of them the proper attention. I've been trying to get the Shop manual that dealer's mechanics use to service cars. But all I could find online are photocopied manuals with not enough or poor quality photos. Anyone know where I can get a copy of the original manual or another means to get this information? I also have a 67 RS Camaro and was able to get the Shop Manual for this car from a buddy that collects Camaros. This manual gives me excellent and easy step-by-step instructions and perfect pictures to perform almost any service from bumper to bumper.