"No Other Like It?

Geoff Coenen

This is not my project ... and I have not personally inspected it to verify the quality and craftsmanship. However if someone needs an appraisal I would be be willing to evaluate it providing there was an advance payment of a barf bag, bottle of Jack Daniels and a mask - in advance please.
I think this may be Barack Husseins idea of a hybrid.

http://newhaven.craigslist.org/cto/1165941247.html

PS If I put this in the wrong spot, I apologize. I had to have a few drinks to just go back and look again.

"Built by John Silva, the original builder of the Mako Shark Corvette and designer of the Dodge Viper" ??????:skeptic:

I have heard the name, John Silva....but no recollection of what about....

if that's his actual creation at one point, must have been awful early in some career, assuming he actually did it and the other cars....

:harhar::devil::tth:

If only it was on ebay, I would have hit "buy it now"

The hatch isn't a ferrari hatch, it's a third gen notch back, hawks still sells them and they are butt ugly!! The wider fenders look like the GT widebody fenders like listed on the showcarsbodyparts website.

If I had a dog that looked like that car....I would shave its ass and teach it how to walk backwards.

wait the back is just as ugly.....shoot the dog

Last edited:
"Built by John Silva, the original builder of the Mako Shark Corvette and designer of the Dodge Viper" ??????:skeptic:

Are you sure that's not "Rejected and scourned" by John Silva?

He's correct on one major point--"This car will be worth a ton when it's done." What's a ton? Two thousand pounds , right? At current exchange rates, 2000 pounds equals 3152.58 dollars. About right, I'd say.....when it's done....

Last edited:
Wow.... I had to go the gas station to get some pills from those guys ... now I can see clearly..... what a piece of art... .... but it does come with a CD changer :thumbs:

Last edited:
Grandma always said, "Idle hands are the Devil's workshop".
Have to agree.........that car looks like HELL! :rofl:

I seriously doubt it was made by the same cat that made the Shark and Viper.
If it were I believe the parts would fit a little better than they do on the car pictured.