Christmas giveaway thread

JPhil

Huh?
I'll get it started this year:

New vacuum brake booster. I bought it about 8 years ago from VB&P and never installed it. Now I don't need it at all.

6654870ecb3266b.jpg

Well, I actually started something similar.
As some may remember I was given a single mount monospring last Xmass from Aaron/SBG.
Since now I bought a complete dual mount kit, the single mount has to go, and since few people want stuff shipped to from Canada, I gave it to 1Michel.

I have other stuff to give away :
-3 door rear compartiment frame (only the frame), brand new, never installed.
-Pre-'78 rear window, as well as a brand new rear window plastic frame.
-I also have a pair of windshield corner molding that aren't too shabby, few scuff but fine for a 6 footer.

If you need the part and haven't called me a close minded idiot during the last year, feel free to claim something.

Stuff may be shipped from US mainland (so cheap shipping), but you'll have to wait for me to need to go to the border, so no garantee you could put that under the tree by the 25th.

Last edited:
I've a couple of books that I offered earlier in the year, thinking I'd be out of the country by now:

126953f3bc9d53e29.jpg

126953f3bc9de0fd0.jpg

126953f3bc9e5ce57.jpg

126953f3bc9ed1964.jpg

126953f3bc9f51e6d.jpg

Shipping only please, PayPal works, reply here to stake your claim - or PM.

Cheers - Jim

If you need the part and haven't called me a close minded idiot during the last year, feel free to claim something.

That really going to limit potential candidates! :rofl: JK!

I have a K&N filter E-1450 12" x 2 3/8"

I also have a (I think) 95 Chevy Tahoe truck PS pump, rebuilt. The reson I say "I think" is I really don't know but at some point in the past I put a tag on it with that info. Looks like this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Atsco-7095-...95|Make:Chevrolet&hash=item2c929c32d4&vxp=mtr

The tag on the pump
50-7095
04355 72 0125

Note that I wrote "...who called me..." and not "...who think that I am..." in the hope there would be 1 or 2 people remaining :hissyfit::rofl:

Note that I wrote "...who called me..." and not "...who think that I am..." in the hope there would be 1 or 2 people remaining :hissyfit::rofl:

Good that you clarified the conditions for claiming :yahoo:

By the way, if anyone have a manual steering center link laying around, I'm interrested. I converted to Borgeson, and the assisted steering center link is hitting my oil pan when doing full turn.

What is a manual steering center link? Is this what I would call the relay rod. Why will the manual link clear the oil pan and the PS link won't? Curious.

By the way, if anyone have a manual steering center link laying around, I'm interrested. I converted to Borgeson, and the assisted steering center link is hitting my oil pan when doing full turn.

What is a manual steering center link? Is this what I would call the relay rod. Why will the manual link clear the oil pan and the PS link won't? Curious.
Yes, you're right, it's the relay rod.
I have a really big oil pan on my engine, and at the time the car was still running when I would turn the car full lock the relay rod would come knocking against it.
I was expecting a manual version of it to be devoid of the of the bulging at the middle of the rod that connects the steering slave cylinder.
That was quiet naive, I did a quick check and there is no less bulging on the manual version. Silly me.
Anyway, you know what, I just bought myself for Xmass a pair of 799 casting LS6 heads, so I probably won't keep this oil pan indefinitely, the whole engine either...

I have a number of last minute goodies for under the tree this year. I can assure you that your significant other would love to unwrap these Christmas morning :1st:.

Lot 1). 81 smog tube. This is the part that hooks the smog pump to the catalytic converter. I also include a couple of used check valves.

Lot 2). 81 smog system solenoids. If you want part numbers or detail, let me know. I also included a heater console slide and door pillar screws.

[/URL]

Mike - Its yours -

PM me your address and I'll drop in the post Saturday. I'll send my PayPal link for the postage - should be pretty cheap.

Merry Christmas!

Cheers - Jim