Mitt Romney

Status
Not open for further replies.

big2bird

Charter Member, Founder Bird-Run, Cruise-In Bird-R
Promises to add 12,000,000 jobs. He just hasn't decided which country yet.:lol:

What about Barry??? What has he done apart from adopting a dead thief??

Romney hasn't chosen a VP yet, because he has never interviewed a US citizen for a job before.:lol:

For one. He had a Navy Seal drill Ossama in the head, and dumped him in the ocean.:noworry:

It's all about popularity and public opinion. Public wanted him dead, Barry probably not, being his islamic brother from another mother,.. what to do? OK, if killed send statement that he was killed but do not show pics or anything that could upset closed minded inbred haters AKA sand editededitededitededitededitedediteds, have to have to respect your islamic brethre.

Wonder what book barry has uder his pillow

^ not an Obama fan!

For one. He had a Navy Seal drill Ossama in the head, and dumped him in the ocean.:noworry:

It's all about popularity and public opinion. Public wanted him dead.........

That's what an elected official is supposed to do. Carry out the will of the people. How refreshing.

That's hilarious! You think the "will of the people" is to bow to tyrants and turn this country into a welfare state?

That's hilarious! You think the "will of the people" is to bow to tyrants and turn this country into a welfare state?

I was talking about the commander in chief ordering the trigger to be pulled. What are you talking about?

I was talking about the commander in chief ordering the trigger to be pulled. What are you talking about?

Yeh, sure, as he set there in a golf jacket, yeh, I bet.....

:stirpot::harhar: All he did was give a 1/2 hearted go ahead....

All the other things he (Obama) has done....

In all fairness, I believe he inhereted alot of issues. One of his campaign promises was to get out of the middle east. He IS doing that.

ALL Presidents inherit 'issues' WTF makes HIS inherited issues so damn special??

:noworry::trumpet:

ALL Presidents inherit 'issues' WTF makes HIS inherited issues so damn special??

Ask LBJ.

Yeh, 3rd worst prez in the post war era.....I never thought anyone could surpass Carter/LBJ but then we get this guy.....with no college records....

:suicide:

At least he posted HIS tax returns. You KNOW there is a skeleton in THAT closet.
Don't bring up the birther crap. It's been beaten to death.

BTW, even though I am a Democrate, I voted for Reagan and Bush senior. I thought they were the better choice for the country. Bush Jr. was an idiot.

BTW, even though I am a Democrate, I voted for Reagan and Bush senior. I thought they were the better choice for the country. Bush Jr. was an idiot.

GWB was defined by the middle east war....

and Sadass there was running a ruse, he was trying to look tough to foil Iran, but his ruse just fooled everyone else with false intel.....but then again lots of shit left Iraq on way to Syria during the conflict.....

so who knows??:harhar:

All the other things he (Obama) has done....

In all fairness, I believe he inhereted alot of issues. One of his campaign promises was to get out of the middle east. He IS doing that.

Yes he did....SS and medicare are are unsolved major issues. He has now added obama care into the mix, promising it will save money. The CBO has told us it will cost more than anyone had ever estimated. 50 years from now things will not be better, because of Obama.

Ask LBJ.

Yeh, 3rd worst prez in the post war era.....I never thought anyone could surpass Carter/LBJ but then we get this guy.....with no college records....

:suicide:

At least he posted HIS tax returns. You KNOW there is a skeleton in THAT closet.
Don't bring up the birther crap. It's been beaten to death.

Romney was not my choice, but he is my choice over Obama. Come on Bird you know Obama has doesn't release his college transcripts and he hasn't been transparent either. Fast and furious documents....executive privilege.

Again I don't think Bush jr was good, but the irony of Obama's campaign criticisms of so many things, signing statements and executive orders come to mind, are comical. I am not endorsing either executive orders nor signing statements.

Status
Not open for further replies.