Whats with all the 911 videos

BangkokDean

I get several links sent to me about 911 being a hokes. Some of it looks believable. What say you?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnbMjAN7Bws&feature=related[/ame]

I didn't watch it all but come on now...all the people who think the buildings were brought down by controlled demolitions have never seen a demolition. Buildings are brought down by blasting the lower floors and supports, not the top so it can fall down and crush the rest. Idiots.. all of them!

Blast in the building? When that structure comes apart...it will come apart quietly or won't it?

Of course

And the white smoke? What do you think happens with the ash as the top plummets down? It rushes down the main elevator shafts, down the staircases and exits out the bottom.

The plane having a white spot? Sun flare!!

And come on now, witness reports..there is nothing more unreliable than witness reports. Studies have been done on this, people were shown scenes and a lot of them remembered even very basic stuff like skin or hair color, color of clothest etc. completely wrong!

These have made their way around a few times since 9/11. There will always be conspiracy theorists. They need something to do when they're not chasing bigfoot.

I didn't watch it all but come on now...all the people who think the buildings were brought down by controlled demolitions have never seen a demolition. Buildings are brought down by blasting the lower floors and supports, not the top so it can fall down and crush the rest. Idiots.. all of them!

Blast in the building? When that structure comes apart...it will come apart quietly or won't it?

Of course

And the white smoke? What do you think happens with the ash as the top plummets down? It rushes down the main elevator shafts, down the staircases and exits out the bottom.

The plane having a white spot? Sun flare!!

And come on now, witness reports..there is nothing more unreliable than witness reports. Studies have been done on this, people were shown scenes and a lot of them remembered even very basic stuff like skin or hair color, color of clothest etc. completely wrong!
I guess you did not see the second clip, I know its long but interesting and makes one think.