Home remedy for GOP voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing to do with politics.
He's no doctor neither....

HE'S THE COOK!

He's just preparing lunch.

Adding and rubbing the spices and herbs.
what they dont show is when he threw the poor guy in the large pot!

Last edited:
Nothing to do with politics.
He's no doctor neither....

HE'S THE COOK!

He's just preparing lunch.

Adding and rubbing the spices and herbs.
what they dont show is when he threw the poor guy in the large pot!

Are you one of them cultural anthropologists

Yes I voted for Romney

tumblr_m04f8vkwep1qa68j2o1_500.gif

Is this what our medical care will look like in the future?

Only $10.00 co pay.;)

I recall visiting that doctor once.

:hissyfit: HE the guys that slapped us where our brains were, when we was brand new????:bump::crap:

I'm pretty sure that's actually what obama has been doing to this country for the last 3.5 years.

I'm really trying to stay out of these threads because I don't want to not like any of you, but lately it seems like OT has turned into PR&C. :goodnight:

I'm pretty sure that's actually what obama has been doing to this country for the last 3.5 years.

I'm really trying to stay out of these threads because I don't want to not like any of you, but lately it seems like OT has turned into PR&C. :goodnight:

This country is the most divided it has been in years. This is also the most heated election in years.
If we discuss it as friends and gentlemen, it will lead to a better understanding of both points of view.
Some comments on here are so far away from my views it's steller, but I still respect each for their own viewpoint.

[ If we discuss it as friends and gentlemen, it will lead to a better understanding of both points of view.

Naw, Not this time. Have you looked over at PR&C on corvette forum? It's damn near a KKK blog. Those guys just don't want someone of that color telling them what to do. The more of that crap i see the more i want him to get reelected.

Status
Not open for further replies.