Go Back   VetteMOD.com > VetteMOD Classifieds > Parts & Cars For Sale

Old 09-30-2017, 02:07 AM
United States | n00b

My Photos: (0)
Default 1963 Corvette SWC F/S

I have F/S my 63 SWC NOM Srbring Silver 4 spd 327 300 hp out of a 63 passenger car. Inter is Silver/ Blk very cool. Gust had new Blk carpet installed. This is a great driver car and fun to take to Car Shows. I have not a clue how to post pic on here so if someone wants to see pic of my 63 SWC you need to e-mail me at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and I can send you pic. If you want to talk about the car call me at 317-945-5121 the car is located in Greenwood, In just on the South side of Indianapolis In. It also has new tires on it with less then 100 miles on them. Like I said this is a solid driver. You can look all over the internet and see SWC priced from mid 80 to over $300K but you can buy this one for $80 FIRM so don't offer 75 or 78K ot is $80K firm. These 63 SWC has doubled in price in the last 5 years so it is 100 times better then money in the bank and you get to drive it also. If you are looking for a 63 SWC now is the time to buy. Everyone wants one and there are not that many up F/S to go around.
Again call 17-945-5121 or e-mail me at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] $80K firm
This is the first place the 63 SWC has been posted F/S