Good Sources For Parts

rickyracer

Hi

After a bunch of imports I thought I would try a vette . So hear I am.
I need to find a good source of parts. I just went through hell dealing with a company over badly made parts without resolution so I need a recommendation before I buy again .

Hi

I need to find a good source of parts. I just went through hell dealing with a company over badly made parts without resolution so I need a recommendation before I buy again .

Dr Rebuilt, Paragon, Vette Brake and product, VanSteel, Volunteer Vette, Willcox, Corvette America, Zip.
That's the list of those I used, sorted in decreasing order of perceived quality, totally subjective and personal sorting.

I have no way of knowing what your looking for but personally I would rather have a good used genuine GM piece that any reproduction probably made in China...

I have no way of knowing what your looking for but personally I would rather have a good used genuine GM piece that any reproduction probably made in China...

Exactly why I am fighting my hood repairs on the silly vette wreck that happened on 2/20 this year....getting my old custom hood repaired right, not some modern hood from GOD knows where of questionable quality....and to boot I can't find any hood even close in style...mine was a BBC bulge bought 20 years ago in Carlisle and mounted on a hood from there wish I kept the hood that actually came on the car, at this point, but you know 20+ years in this saddle, and even selling the hard top, because it's FLORIDA and who in hell wants a hard top hanging from the garage ceiling for 6 years.....

:drink:

Hi

Dr Rebuilt, Paragon, Vette Brake and product, VanSteel, Volunteer Vette, Willcox, Corvette America, Zip.
That's the list of those I used, sorted in decreasing order of perceived quality, totally subjective and personal sorting.
Good list. George