Value This Car

Ralphy

Hey guys, I have a friend that just inherited a 1957 Chevy Nomad. All original including paint, 6,750 miles, can you guess a value?

Ralphy

thum_1387577eeaec1e16f.jpg

thum_1387577eeaec9c54b.jpg

Last edited:
Should be considered a survivor, $$. Lucky guy.

If it was me, I'd find an expert and pay for an appraisal. Helps with insurance.

I'm wondering if the plugs are original, being less than 12,000 and all. As far as documented miles. I would think just looking close enough, it should be self evident. Steve that would be nice. The car is in Ohio.

Last edited:
I'm wondering if the plugs are original, being less than 12,000 and all. As far as documented miles. I would think just looking close enough, it should be self evident. Steve that would be nice. The car is in Ohio.

I've never heard of date coded spark plugs. So if make and model is right, you should be all set.

Yes I know that, guess I should have spaced the two comments.

I'm wondering if the plugs are original, being less than 12,000 and all?

As far as documented miles. I would think just looking close enough, it should be self evident. Steve that would be nice. The car is in Ohio.

Ralphy

Just talked to my older other sister. Who's husband has a 57 Chevy also. He said it's spotless and needs rubbed out. Then she said he was also given a 56 Nomad that needs about 10 to 15 thousand worth of work. Some have all the luck.