Hhhheeeeellllllooooo Ncrs

Welcome

I downloaded peer guardian which basically anonymizes your IP and blocks the government and other places from accessing your computer. I think it works :smash::huh2:

Welcome

I downloaded peer guardian which basically anonymizes your IP and blocks the government and other places from accessing your computer. I think it works :smash::huh2:

So, are you saying CF cannot get my IP address from my computer now???!!!

You could use a hacked cable modem and once you never go on CF using a legit modem with your username they have no way of ever getting your location. In theory they could ban me 100 times and I'll be back on the next day if I wanted to. You can change your mac addy on most nic cards in a couple of minutes too so if they ban your ip change the hacked modem mac addy and log in with a different ip. If they ban your pc mac address change it in your nic card. I've never had a problem there because I don't really post there. Lets just say if I wanted to be safe Id use my hacked modems for all my internet surfing except email and any banking stuff. Its the only real way to stay anonymous online.

Last edited: