Well I am here full time now.

Hi guy I new here first time posting i have 75 corvette stingray with v8 engine but when i floor it the tires dont bunr out so how to make the tires burnout more hp??? should i do cold air intake or muffler??

Oops, sorry guys, that post was meant for CF.

Hi guy I new here first time posting i have 75 corvette stingray with v8 engine but when i floor it the tires dont bunr out so how to make the tires burnout more hp??? should i do cold air intake or muffler??

What kind of floor mats are you running,:lol:

Have you tried rotating your spark plugs?

Welcome!

330_hello_kitty_car_accessories_from_mom.jpg

:clap: Beat me to it, I swear, my favorite line for some years now, when asked about color combinations for a house/car/anything....is...

"purple with Pink polka dots'.....and that is the exact phrase that ran through my brain as I was reading this thread.....:clap::bump:

member since 01 and they tried to boost you? Welcome to the club only I was a member since 99 and I don't have my own shop! $275 a month for me to post pictures and answer questions. As the captain of the Titanic said," My drink is warm, I need more ICE!!!"

Have you tried rotating your spark plugs?

Welcome!

That one made me laugh.

Welcome to the dark side :drink:

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c3-general/2503375-a-very-silly-question.html :lol::lol:

Yeah I got banned 2 times from CF just for getting cocky with pewterpuss in a PM. Hope a hacker cracks him!

Welcome! Booted for HAVING a Corvette related business? WTF. Guess I'll be next, since I put my shop web address in my sig. Oh well, too many forums to keep up with anyway....

member since 01 and they tried to boost you? Welcome to the club only I was a member since 99 and I don't have my own shop! $275 a month for me to post pictures and answer questions. As the captain of the Titanic said," My drink is warm, I need more ICE!!!"

Hi Gary. I have read a lot of your posts over the years. You clearly know what your doing and are an asset to a forum. They should have been paying you every month for the value you brought.

Hi Gary. I have read a lot of your posts over the years. You clearly know what your doing and are an asset to a forum. They should have been paying you every month for the value you brought.

they should have simply NOT pissed so many people off..... their loss... :1st: