Hhhheeeeellllllooooo Ncrs

LOTAHP

Hey Mike, thanks for shooting me the email, I think the last time I was here Len & Redvetracr invited me. Ye I do see LOTA familiar name here. It's been a long long time since I have posted.

I'm sorry, I'm suppose to introduce myself....I'm the guy who got thrown off of CF at the time I was using the name LOTAHP then LuckeyMary then Uncle Fester. CF actually got a hold of my computer "address" and prevented me from viewing CF all together. I had to get my computer "reworked" (all I have is a Dell laptop), the coputer guy put new "stuff" in my computer and obviously changed my computer "address", I am now WHOOOOME on CF with very minimal posts.

Last edited:
Hey-LOTAHP, I'm glad you finally found us over here. I thought you drove your 73 off the earth! Hope to hear more from you now. If you make it up my way, a couple of us are going to OSWD for the Real Street Nationals in Oct. I expect you are still terrorizing the streets of Palm Beach with your yellow 73!
:beer:

Hey Norm, welcome.... still have that NCRS lgoo?

Still have some of the stickers :)

549db616e339a9.jpg

MrVette, Stickers in regular & reverse (inside the window) and also in 3 sizes are available. T-Shirts, Long Sleeve T's, & Sweatshirts are available in black, white, & grey. Some colors & sizes are limited are always becoming available.

Thanks

Hey, I want a shirt like that too...in fact I need more than 1

Hey Karsten, is that a vokuhila I see? :D

We need an ad in the for sale section. I need shirts and stickers too.

Hey guys, I started a thread in Cars & Parts For Sale section.

Twin Turbo you have a PM!!:thumbs: