I think I may need a new front clip

Yellow73SB

Seems like over 1000 dollars is the going price :crap: :goodnight:

My dad backed off the trailer and it was starting to stall and he gave it some gas and the ramps shot up. I don't know how he didn't notice they did. And then he continued backing off.

I haven't seen it yet though, hopefully it's not too bad

Yeah this was off loading after the autox. I have a month and a half till the next one so It will be enough time.

Thats a piss off. I was once backing my 38 Chev Coupe off my friends trailer before I got the car completed. He had a habit of not pinning his ramps. Naturally the ramps slipped out and my Coupe dropped crushing the chin and hard to find Grille. Blah....

Agree... need a few pics..... maybe it can be repaired ?? Maybe you have to take the front clip off to repair it but you really think you have to replace the whole front ???

Agree... need a few pics..... maybe it can be repaired ?? Maybe you have to take the front clip off to repair it but you really think you have to replace the whole front ???

MY approach would be to fix it on the car, that a way's you know all the shit lines up....not off 1/4 inch in some fashion....

course then again, I damn sure no body man....well...not CAR bodies anyway....

:sos:

Wasn't too bad, my dad just exaggerated a bit. Just the front bump was ripped off and the bottom of the front clip in front of the tires was cracked pretty bad. It should be sprayed and cleared by tonight

Hey Chris,in your pic it looks like the left rear tire is toed in towards the front real bad,is just the camera angle.

I've never done the rear alignment so one tire is in and one out

The picture makes it looks worse though, but my rear suspension is a mess right now. The stub axles are also really sloppy

100_0101-1-1.jpg

It's getting repainted, the front clip doesn't have enough coats of yellow on it.

It only has 3 coats of base and the doors have 5-6. and they look better.

The rear will get painted probably soon, I think we make make flares.

As of right now I haven't done anything:pprrtt:, my dad is a pretty good body man

100_0117.jpg

100_0118.jpg

100_0116.jpg