old is good

Looks "original"

Mine is kinda funcky....the second hand is hanging up on the hour hand causing it to stop...give it a little whirl with the nob and she starts going again.

Sounds like your hands are a little off adjustment. does it work all right till it hangs up? If so it a easy fix except getting to it.

Sounds like your hands are a little off adjustment. does it work all right till it hangs up? If so it a easy fix except getting to it.

Yea...works fine until it hangs up...you can see the second hand is a little bent.

I'm going to redo the interior next winter. I'll fix it then. I don't want to mess with the center panel unless I have to....that oil pressure line back there can be touchy..I'll replace that too while I'm at it.

Yea you should go for a sending unit type one oil leak and it new carpet time. and and and oh shit

I had the hose crack right off the back of the guage on my last vette(70SB). Happened while I was cruising at night...I don't know how long it was before I noticed no pressure, but I immediately shut down the engine....looked around a bit under the hood...took about 10 minutes before I realized that about a quart or more pumped into the interior....all over the radio..fugged it up and the carpeting...:mad:

I'll look into the sending type.

Glad to see you got your clock to work :thumbs: it's not hard to clean them up and make work again,it's just getting them out of the car :eek: i have 2 of them here now that are working again and another one purchased dirt cheap that should be here before long,now what am i gonna do with all these clocks laying around here :confused2:

Glad to see you got your clock to work :thumbs: it's not hard to clean them up and make work again,it's just getting them out of the car :eek: i have 2 of them here now that are working again and another one purchased dirt cheap that should be here before long,now what am i gonna do with all these clocks laying around here :confused2:

Buy more vettes to put them in:bounce:

Clock

Yea I have one more that I think is good and one that has the white gear broken ( parts) I found a jeweler friend that has a sonic cleaner that won,t hurt the windings. makes it a lot easer. just think if you had not sent me the info, My clock might still be not working.. THANKS