Wtb Vbp Rear Dual Mount Spring

Welcome to the motley crew.....

Other than contact VBP, I really can't help, maybe some one else can....

:surrender:

Welcome to Vettemod :hi:

I was in the same situation, I bought an entire crossmember with the dual mount brackets and all the good stuff EXCEPT the spring..... Then I called VBP to see if they sell only the spring and they do.... I think it was a tad over $300 shipped ....

Welcome to Vettemod :hi:

I was in the same situation, I bought an entire crossmember with the dual mount brackets and all the good stuff EXCEPT the spring..... Then I called VBP to see if they sell only the spring and they do.... I think it was a tad over $300 shipped ....

Welcome to the motley crew.....

Other than contact VBP, I really can't help, maybe some one else can....

:surrender:
Thanks Guys. I contacted VBP and I'm waiting on a response. I will call them in the A.M.

Got One!!!!

Contacted Gary over at VBP about my situation and was quickly taken care of. Got one on clearance at a great price!! Thanks Everyone!!

Last edited:
Contacted Gary over at VBP about my situation and was quickly taken care of. Got one on clearance at a great price!! Thanks Everyone!!

Those guys are pretty good ..... I bought quiet a bit from them over the past 10+ years, never had a problem..... I have to drive over there one day, they're only 2 hrs from me but I've never made it over there.....
:smash:

They're great to work with. I bought a used race-spec dual mount off of eBay years ago, it had some wear to the metal end reinforcements that they normally don't sell separately along with one or two other things. A few phone calls and they had the bits on the way to me for a very nominal cost. You'll love the way it feels.

Back in '95 when I just bought my '72 vert, with late shark flares, I called VBP asking about wheel adapters they made, they gave me a price on 2.25 and 2.5" thick, I took two each, and so needed 4 at 2.5, they welcomed the information about what fitted 17" C4 rims on a shark....so no charge, even for shipping.....just a swap, and we each sent the stuff at the same time.....

I have never had an issue with them, not once, except a order confusion due to some sharp as a tack lady who left for up north due to a hubby job xfer....

but even that was straightened out in a hurry.....

:thumbs::cool: