IMSA GTP/ now track day new toy

Spice

thought I'd share some pic's of the new PROJECT toy.
This was to race the IMSA GTP circuit, but wasn't finished when GTP was declared dead. The therefore sat for years.
I've just recently with my brother, deceided to finish the car and track day her at some of the larger SCCA event's and NASA event's.
Here's some pic's, let me know what you think.

Oh yes, SBC w/ kinsler injection, Hewland DBG transaxel.::stirpot:

Attachments

• eagle gt 014.jpg
    eagle gt 014.jpg
    715.2 KB · Views: 54
Kinsler mech injection? Lucas Metered or constant flow? I would like to see some pics :)

What's with the body? looks like a clay model?

Looks like a nice equipped shop, sheet metal brake and such on the right, long mouth bead roller on the left....nice!!!

Lucas, and very good eye.
My brother's shop up in Tenn. Ever heard of RPM Motorsports? Chris has been interviewed many times by Speed TV, and several magazine articles. He also teaches in Nashville at the Univ.of Tn, NADC college of high performance.

none I can think fo, but will check the folder

the site isn't letting me up load anymore pic's, sorry

You are attaching the pics. There's indeed a limited amount of attachments. However, you can simply upload pics ro your personal image hosting album.

Here's a how to article on hosting/posting pics. You can upload 350 pics there and you can paste the supplied code to show your pic everywhere. This way you do not have to attach the file to a post.

http://www.vettemod.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2837