parting out my 82 vette also have 90 vette suspension and engine parts

Do you still have the radiator and core support? If you do, does anyone know if it would fit a 75 non a/c? I'm pretty sure it would, but not sure how to find out.

I have the core support but no radiator. This one is nice, doesn't even have surface rust

Do you still have the radiator and core support? If you do, does anyone know if it would fit a 75 non a/c? I'm pretty sure it would, but not sure how to find out.

I have the core support but no radiator. This one is nice, doesn't even have surface rust

I need to do some research to see if it will work. Apparently the core sizes were slightly different through the years. How much? Can you measure the size of the core that would fit it? Thanks

I would be interested in the windshield and front frame extension if it is not bent/damaged.

windshield and frame gone

if you are talking about the front metal bumper extension I have that

I am. Can you post a pic?

You will have to wait about a week until I go to my storage again. I also have the fiberglass impact bumper, fiberglass side extensions, egg crate energy absorber,.

You will have to wait about a week until I go to my storage again. I also have the fiberglass impact bumper, fiberglass side extensions, egg crate energy absorber,.

That stuff is all good on mine. Just need the metal part.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

That stuff is all good on mine. Just need the metal part.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

PM me a cell number and I will send you a picture when I go up to my storage next week.