Just finished my sequential and coil near plug conversion

What would you like to know ?

I would love to know what engine that is first off, size/type/ etc....looks as if the air is fed to the valve covers....that alone seems strange.....I don't go to any car dealers to looks at the latest and greatest for decades now.....

Health not the greatest, so don't get out much at all, really....

:gurney:

SBC, short stroke long rods. Dart heads etc.

But the boxes that you're seeing are the airboxes for the stacks that are behind them and beneath the coils. The valve covers are below them. The coils are mounted just above the stacks and on the inside of the boxes.

The engine is run on full sequential.

SBC, short stroke long rods. Dart heads etc.

But the boxes that you're seeing are the airboxes for the stacks that are behind them and beneath the coils. The valve covers are below them. The coils are mounted just above the stacks and on the inside of the boxes.

The engine is run on full sequential.

OK, I think I get the concept, but where are the throttle bodies?? and why are the blue covers all over the valve covers, seems to me the induction on the SBC heads would be in the same place.....I just don't understand the setup....:surrender:

What would you like to know ?

Anything electrical (I'm an electrical engineer/geek).

Well, nothing about fuel and ignition is mechanical anymore :lol:

Actually, the injections are timed to the intake valve, I use a 60-2 crank trigger wheel with hall sensor and a vortec distributor for cam sensor. The coils are LS1's.

I added several sensors to this mod, meaning oil pressure, fuel pressure, oil temp etc. The ecu now also commands the accusump operation, as well as the oil cooler fan.

Both electric radiator fans are controller by the ecu as well, with a high and low speed circuit.

The fuel pump is pulse width modulated by the ecu based on fuel pressure.

Provisions are made to use 8 egt's to balance individual cylinders.

I'm a big fan of Megasquirt. I'm putting together a 383 with a chinese 8 stack I'll run with Megasquirt 2 in a 71.

I'll use 2 Dodge Neon coil packs in the front.