Streetshop Chassis for C3 utilized for C6 suspension

DTM

Hi

As some guys perhaps know im having this car built at heartland customs in purcell.

http://www.vettemod.com/forum/showthread.php?p=89769#post89769

ive bought a brandnew streetshop chassis for it, before i got involved with heartland. As heartland introduced theyre own specvette chassis and they are the one building the car i want to switch.

So if some of you was intending to convert his C3 with an updated chassis of one of the best suppliers there is with no waiting time and at a nice discount.. Give me a call.. But please note, it will get on a good discount but not for free, so only seriously interested people svp...

Here a descreption of the products offered. All will be suplied with the original estimations and prices from streetshop. Chassis is at heartland customs in purcell oklahoma.

I do not sell several parts but only the whole package.

Only from Street Shop, we offer a new "mandrel formed" replacement chassis for your 1968-82 Corvette and is designed to fit under the stock floor-pan with a few modifications. This chassis utilizes the C6 Corvette suspension, drastically improving handling and braking capability. Designed around the car's original features, this chassis allows you to "bolt on" your original body with slight floor pan modifications to your C3 Corvette body.
The process of mandrel bending our 4"x2"x0.120" wall steel tubing maintains the dimension of the tubing, thereby providing the maximum amount of strength from the finished frame rail. These one-piece, formed rectangular rails are very rigid and lightweight. The end result is a frame that weighs slightly less than the original, but also one that resists the twisting and flexing common to these cars.
This chassis is finished in durable semi-gloss black powder coating and features stock mounting for the bumpers and body, as well as the engine and transmission, which are capable of many engine / transmission combinations. Coil-over shocks are used at each wheel and provide a completely adjustable ride, while a power rack and pinion steering unit is included for quick and responsive steering.

Standard Specifications:
4" x 2" x 0.120" Mandrel bent tubing.
Powder coat finish in semi-gloss black.
CAD designed, CNC laser cut components
C6 Corvette suspension front & rear.
Mounts for front and rear bumpers using stock brackets.
Engine & transmission mounts
Removable transmission crossmember.
Clutch pivot bracket in stock location.
Mounts for stock mid-year core support.
Body mounts in stock locations.
Body mounts in positions #2 & #3 feature captured nuts as originals.
Accepts stock gas tank support and gas tank.
Stainless brake lines
Narrowed frame rails for 12" rear wheels
Rack and pinion
M50 rear differential
Parking brake kit
C3 wiring harness,
new L88 hood,
new stock heater control assembly,
and new hood trim for sale
Flaming River column polished with keyless go wit all adapters and mountings
Flaming rive "D" Style steering wheel with adapter

Check also http://www.streetshopinc.com/c5andc6for53-82.html

IMG_5423.jpg
IMG_5424.jpg
IMG_5425.jpg
IMG_5426.jpg
IMG_5422.jpg
IMG_5432.jpg

Last edited:
ive learned that the price has to be mentioned.

The whole list here mentioned is bought for around 25k. I give 20% discount on it so that will be 20k for this whole list.

Seriously interested people can send me an email [email protected] and receive all estimations and see the prices its has cost.

So the one who intended to restore his car has a 5k benefit and no delivery time.. the chassis is waiting in purcell oklahome. Ofcourse the price is without crating and/or shipment.

Sold!!!!!!!

Streetshop chassis is sold..

MENACE will get the latest Specvette chassis..!