Go Back   VetteMOD.com > VetteMOD Technical Discussion > Electrical & Ignition

Old 04-02-2008, 11:43 PM
United States | Knows just enough to be dangerous!

My Photos: (105)
Default picked up some 12 vdc leds

I know this is risky with this set of clowns, but I ain't makin tail lights from them...

Local Electronics house was going out of business, and me havin to build a real dash...

at 0.10 on the dollar and nuttin for the last govners entertainment fund...

A life time supply of heat shrink tubing, some big enough to do rad hoses

A life time supply of nickel plated and stainless nuts, bolts, screws, washers, tinnermans...

A lifetime supply of 10 to 26 AWG stranded copper (teflon)

A lifetime supply of rubber grommets, feet, crimp, solder, &molex connectors

And much much more.

ANYWHO all I really needed was some leds for turn signal, high beam, ecu, fan, ect indicators...

1971 Can-Am, 502 Ramjet, CC Rollers, hookers, 14 pt cage, Lakewood, McLeod RST DD, ROD 6 trans, 3.08 rear, Wilwood brakes, Hydraboost, Steeroids, Tubular A-arms, QA1 DA and Viking DA shocks, VanSteel HD offset TA's w/Johnny Joints, 6 link, 3" tele halfshafts, modded dragvette loops, 16 gallon fuel cell, basset wheels 15x10x4 with nitto 555r 275/50VR15, 15x12x4.5 with nitto 555r 325/50VR15's, Ultrashield seats, SW Clocks, 16" spal fan, Jones Racing RTP, FIA lights, Mirrors, Action...
Old 04-03-2008, 01:31 AM
United States | Addict

My Photos: (179)

Mark, what MEFI outputs are you wiring up on LEDs? Oil level, Oil pressure, diag???? Do you have the MEFI pinout definitions? I have them if you need them.

Bullshark
Old 04-04-2008, 12:31 PM
United States | Knows just enough to be dangerous!

My Photos: (105)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullshark View Post
Mark, what MEFI outputs are you wiring up on LEDs? Oil level, Oil pressure, diag???? Do you have the MEFI pinout definitions? I have them if you need them.

Bullshark
I wasn't looking at MEFI pins first I was just looking at indicators for the normal things and down stream of the switch as a indication of supply, maybe fuel pump relay flicker...

Don't know yet I got a pile of 'em cheap...

I'll take you up on the offer as I will be going inside the 'puter for planned engine upgrades at a later date... I dont remember if they are in the pile of manuals I got with the RamJet, I know that they are in the GM service manuals cause I used them to swap an IROC L98 TPI for the 4.3 into my 87 Astrovan w/Dana 44 up front and a corporate 14 bolt full floater out back...