FGREGG Racing back online

photo_9.jpg

Those look like the wide ones you have, that must be Gregorians personal car?

that black is an undercoating type product....I remember it being called "body schmutz" or "body schulz" or something like that......that was Franks car I think Stan (the guy building the street/race cars from CF) sold it for him on ebay.....
redvetracr

I think the guy who makes those "street" racecars on the other forum made it for him

Edit: nvm

Last edited:
Hi Guys, Yes this WAS my IMSA GTO class vette it is now in France it will attend the Historic races at LeMans this June. The car was built in 1985 under the ALL AMERICAN GT class rules for IMSA.The current owner is an avid vette fan the fender coating you are referring to is a rubberized coating made by SEM Products Incorp.It prevents rock chips. thanks frank

I can't find the lexan covers for the sebring headlights anywhere, I see that FGregg sells the entire kit, is there any way that I can get JUST the lexan covers?

Check again, he lists them for $225

68_LeMans_89.jpg

F.I.A. Covers
The set includes the left and right side
$225.00

that black is an undercoating type product....I remember it being called "body schmutz" or "body schulz" or something like that......that was Franks car I think Stan (the guy building the street/race cars from CF) sold it for him on ebay.....
redvetracr

The black stuff is called body schutz, literally body protection. IMO bedliner works better