Go Back   VetteMOD.com > VetteMOD General Discussion > New Member Introductions

Old 08-27-2017, 09:16 PM
United States | Member

My Photos: (0)
Default New member here

Hi all I am a new member and Yes I do have a Corvette or 2 or 3. Right now I have my driver a 67 Sunfire Yellow Coupe # matching with 15500 miles on it and I am the second owner. I also have my 1954 Corvair (Corvette) that GM built 1 of and destroyed and having always wanted that car my good friend Brett Henderson and I built one for me. And 3rd for now is my 1963 SWC NOM Sebring Silver with Silver and Blk interior with a 327 1963 passenger car motor 300 hp. that as soon as I install new black carpet it will be up F/S. I have owned Corvettes starting back in about 25 yrs ago with a 1977 T top car that was white with Blk interior 350 Automatic car. I mostly buy from 1953 to 1967 but have had a 95 Indy Pace Car and a few other C4's but now at age almost 65 they are to hard for me to fall into and climb out of so I stick with the C1 and C2 cars. I hope to get to know some of you and maybe meet you as well. This Sept I will have my 67 Coupe on display at Corvette Fun fest at Mid America Motorworks in Effingham IL. so if any of you will be there please look me up. I will be with my car most of the time along with the 21 other 67 Corvettes that will be on display. Not sure how this Forum works so it may take me (a computer dumb dumb) a while to figure it out so I guess for now the best way to contact me is PM or my e-mail [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Old 08-28-2017, 04:10 AM
Thailand | Addict

My Photos: (14)

Welcome, nice to hear you have some great old vettes. I hope you can post a few pictures of them on these pages.
Old 08-28-2017, 07:42 AM
United States | Phantom of the Opera

My Photos: (3)

Welcome aboard with the motley crew.....

My '72 is not anything near stock, no aspect of the car is untouched, tires through roof, stem through stern, nothing stock...

Age 73 here, my first car in '66 was a '60 vette, my buddies called it a 'chick' car....283 power slide, and power windows.....took about 200 lbs+ of sand outta the wheel well that was there to hold the ass end down, and of course lost it in a rain storm wreck late one night....
Next vette was a '87, bought in '92 sold in '95 because of the seating, mainly just flat out too narrow, could make it for maybe 2 hours but the arthritis raised hell....bought my '72 in '95 and it being an old show car with the basic body/flares/tail lights, it was a purrfect cat to modify as all my vehicles have been....see pix below....

Old 08-28-2017, 03:43 PM
United States | Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BangkokDean View Post
Welcome, nice to hear you have some great old vettes. I hope you can post a few pictures of them on these pages.
If I knew how to post pic here I would post all 3 of my TOYS on here. Or if someone would send me there e-mail address I would send them the pic and they could post them till I learn how to do that on this site.
Old 08-28-2017, 03:45 PM
United States | Member

Is there a guy named Norm on this site that sells NCRS Not Correctly Restored Stingray Tee shirts? If so I need to get a hold of him and buy a couple. If anyone knows how to get a hold of Norm please e-mail me at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and let me know. many thanks. My Avatar is my 54 Motorama Car.
Old 08-28-2017, 05:42 PM

Norm is on here, and funny enough, I have one of his T's on right now.....

what are the odds???

his handle is LOTTAHP

Last edited by mrvette; 08-28-2017 at 07:00 PM..
Old 08-28-2017, 09:17 PM
United States | Garage Monkey

My Photos: (253)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Terry View Post
Quote:
If I knew how to post pic here I would post all 3 of my TOYS on here. Or if someone would send me there e-mail address I would send them the pic and they could post them till I learn how to do that on this site.
Click "Image Hosting" above, click "Upload an Image"
Old 08-29-2017, 01:59 AM
United States | Member

I have chrome computer and I am not sure it will work. First off you have to realize I AM NOT a computer person so this will not be easy for me if I can figure it out at all. I may have to calla fellow member and have then walk me threw it step by step. 10pm night all
Old 08-29-2017, 06:58 AM
Thailand | Addict

My Photos: (14)

Funny as I read this I am sitting here with my NCRS T shirt well worn and faded.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20170829_135526.jpg (111.6 KB, 7 views)
Old 08-29-2017, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Funny as I read this I am sitting here with my NCRS T shirt well worn and faded.
U mean sweat shirt, I got one too, same gray color....my T is black.....