Sun Analyzer 1115

Hasn't been used in a while. Has the sniffer built in. dial back lite, hei adapter.
All the original manuals.
Scope doesn't light up any more but could just need cards reseated, really don't want to jack with it.
As Is. $100.00

sunn1115.jpg

Bring it next time you come to KC. I promise to give it a good home. I had a little one and gave it away:suicide:

What are the capabilities of that unit.....

a buddy and I went down to see a ages old mechanic friend in Coca just off I 95 last sunday....so he stuck this similar but newer instrument on the vette and went through a cylinder by cylinder analysis.....and so I am curious as to what the capabilities of this unit are....

can it kill each cylinder in turn, and find the percentage drop of rpm and get a idea what is going on that way??? Charlies' could, I need find what his instrument was....

:amazed:

I'd take that in a heartbeat if it was close. Alas, it would be trash after UPS to here.

Bring it next time you come to KC. I promise to give it a good home. I had a little one and gave it away:suicide:

Yes do bring that down with you next time,if Tim gives it a good home,i will give it some company :D i have not used one of those in 20 years.

What are the capabilities of that unit.....

a buddy and I went down to see a ages old mechanic friend in Coca just off I 95 last sunday....so he stuck this similar but newer instrument on the vette and went through a cylinder by cylinder analysis.....and so I am curious as to what the capabilities of this unit are....

can it kill each cylinder in turn, and find the percentage drop of rpm and get a idea what is going on that way??? Charlies' could, I need find what his instrument was....

:amazed:

In answer to your question, YES to all.

I ain't got the storeage, but I WANT it......

Nooner, I"ll take it.....trouble is, HOW??? PM me with locations/etc....

maybe we can meet somewhere near Orlando, so I can get home in a day....??

GENE