Greenwood #48 Track Test Drive

rtj

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hbY4O3wcPyQ[/ame]

From YouTube:
Published on Aug 15, 2015Louis Satterlee takes us for a spin around Sebring in honor of the late John Greenwood.

Whi did they remove the side pipes?! :amazed: And no L-88 hood? Looks like a big block hood.

Last edited:
Might be a simulation. Tora is an on line racing game. I watched it at the gym when doing cardio. Had me fooled.

I'll maybe try the computer instead of the iPhone.

Last edited:
Might be a simulation. Tora is an on line racing game. I watched it at the gym when doing cardio. Had me fooled.

That's definitely a machinima.
I 'think' it's sill obvious, but being a game programmer have me heavily biased on the subject.
It won't be long until even I couldn't tell game footage from real one.

That's definitely a machinima.
I 'think' it's sill obvious, but being a game programmer have me heavily biased on the subject.
It won't be long until even I couldn't tell game footage from real one.

I watched it again today on the iPhone, and I see things I never noticed the first time. Getting old, bifocals, etc etc.

But, you are right, not too far to go.

Hmmm, I was wondering how he was managing to chatter so nonchalantly while driving that beast like that....

It fooled me the first time.
Well, the guy did the a pretty good job a giving his voice a muffled yelling feel just like if he would be in the car.
In some aspects ear is easier to trick than eye.

In an effort to save the thread here is the 50 car.

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-VC8W_OBYyU[/ame]

Ah, there is just no sound like a big block American V8! The other cars sound sweet, sexy, powerful, exotic, but the big block sound is raw, brutish and bad ass.