The person who did this should be shot

V-Twin

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWBOmrNH_ug[/ame]

:bonkers: :shocking: :eek: :amazed: :surrender: :sick: :flash: :ill: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide:

:(It's a Toy engine of some sort, looked like a inline 6?? turbo?? intercooler anyway....I would guess not as much power and certainly not as much torque for that change....so why??

if it was a Miata, I could see it....but a heavy car like a vette?? need the torque....no??

:suspicious:

Dunno where that is, but maybe it's a shit load cheaper on registration if it isn't an 8, or something like that. I know in Malaysia and Singapore, you see quite a few old muscle cars that have all been retrofitted with 4 cylinder diesels for that reason. I think Dean said something similar about cars in Bangkok.

Just a thought...

I guess if you cracked the block of your 350 and you have that totalled Supra sitting in the front yard ...... nah... even then it's not a great idea..... :ill:

Anyone recognize that licence plate ? Where are they? Maybe the Toyota engine was all they had... still, with all the extra work making this fit they could have bought a 502 ...

The rest of the car doen't look too good either, need a new top......

edit: in order to take this off topic thread further off topic: just saw a Honda Civic in the conversion section on LS1tech ... wtf..... a 350HP rwd LS1 powered CIVIC ???

Last edited:
I guess if you cracked the block of your 350 and you have that totalled Supra sitting in the front yard ...... nah... even then it's not a great idea..... :ill:

Anyone recognize that licence plate ? Where are they? Maybe the Toyota engine was all they had... still, with all the extra work making this fit they could have bought a 502 ...

The rest of the car doen't look too good either, need a new top......

edit: in order to take this off topic thread further off topic: just saw a Honda Civic in the conversion section on LS1tech ... wtf..... a 350HP rwd LS1 powered CIVIC ???

SHIT man, that goes back to an old buddy from the 60's-70's Hank Lauderbach of Lauderbach Marine....son of the old man with the North Carolind Jet? Drives......racing...offshore?? been a while...

anyway he had a ANGLIA with a 350 chebby and a powerslide auto.....

it popped into reverse one evening and slammed into a customer's car....

hurry call customer and talk of a mix up 'problem', and that his car was NOT ready...:flash:

but that ANGLIA was something NOT to fuck with....freeking go cart with nuclear power....the HELL you can't alter the laws of physics....

:shocking::shocking::shocking: