C6 Magnaflow bullets

Car sounds great!

The guys that don't have a C5 or C6 might not really understand what great cars these are. Fast. Reliable. Good gas mileage. Tons of potential for more HP. Comfortable. Fun every time you drive it. And the best part is they are pretty cheap to buy and own.

I still drive my C3 more though for some reason.

Don't get me wrong I love our 08.......But the classic look of our C3s gets more compliments than the 08 gets.Where we live mostly all you see on the road are C5-C6s.One C6 owner even stopped while driving past our house and asked if he could check out our C3s

Just don't you hate where we live. All thoes damn Vettes around. A guy has a 07 Z06 at a shop across the street. He offered to let me drive it ONCE. I helped him decide on the CORRECT vehicle when he was looking for a car.
Like I said he offered once-- never has again. Maybe something I said like- I'm not afriad to DRIVE the thing.:lol:

Oh yea, my point. I was parked next to him once BSing about how good FORDS are and some of the other shop guys came around to look at our cars. My old UGLY C2 was a BIG hit. They would look at his and stand next to mine and just stare at the C2. They kept saying how cool ( the term "Bitchen" was even used once) it was.

Yea, they may be old but they are still the coolest.

The Classics are the coolest :thumbs:

DM; did you do the Magna Flow thing with your C3?

Yes I did BRUTAL...I should be getting it back tomorrow.

Don't get me wrong I love our 08.......But the classic look of our C3s gets more compliments than the 08 gets.Where we live mostly all you see on the road are C5-C6s.One C6 owner even stopped while driving past our house and asked if he could check out our C3s

Just don't you hate where we live. All thoes damn Vettes around. A guy has a 07 Z06 at a shop across the street. He offered to let me drive it ONCE. I helped him decide on the CORRECT vehicle when he was looking for a car.
Like I said he offered once-- never has again. Maybe something I said like- I'm not afriad to DRIVE the thing.:lol:

Oh yea, my point. I was parked next to him once BSing about how good FORDS are and some of the other shop guys came around to look at our cars. My old UGLY C2 was a BIG hit. They would look at his and stand next to mine and just stare at the C2. They kept saying how cool ( the term "Bitchen" was even used once) it was.

Yea, they have quite the place. It is impressive. They said they might use my C2 for test purposes, but I'm thinking of building my own system. You should be very happy with what you get.

Yea, they have quite the place. It is impressive. They said they might use my C2 for test purposes, but I'm thinking of building my own system. You should be very happy with what you get.

I hope so...my two major concerns were I don't want the car to be loud and how hard do they push the car for their tests and dyno results.

I hope so...my two major concerns were I don't want the car to be loud and how hard do they push the car for their tests and dyno results.

During the first Bird Fest they did 6 dyno runs and were very careful with the vehicles. Of, course we were there to watch them.:wink:
I know Richard is always careful with the customers vehicles.

The new system really helped the Disco Buggy run better. Bird has nothing but GOOD things to say about his exhaust.:lol:

During the first Bird Fest they did 6 dyno runs and were very careful with the vehicles. Of, course we were there to watch them.:wink:

The new system really helped the Disco Buggy run better. Bird has nothing but GOOD things to say about his exhaust.:lol:

Thanks BRUTAL I needed to hear that.Also my Radiator sprung a leak on the 68 last weekend I called Bird and he recomended a shop(Hal) to do my Radiator.Hal recored it and I got it back the next day and the car runs 15-20 degrees cooler.I left all my automotive connections back in NY when I moved to Cali last year so its nice to know there are people like Jeff to steer me to the shops and part suppliers that won't take me for a ride.
You guys got to come over for a beer one day soon

Thanks BRUTAL I needed to hear that.Also my Radiator sprung a leak on the 68 last weekend I called Bird and he recomended a shop(Hal) to do my Radiator.Hal recored it and I got it back the next day and the car runs 15-20 degrees cooler.I left all my automotive connections back in NY when I moved to Cali last year so its nice to know there are people like Jeff to steer me to the shops and part suppliers that won't take me for a ride.

Got any Mexican Happy juice??
You, sure you want me over there. You live in a very nice area. I have been known to lower property valves.:bounce:

You, sure you want me over there. You live in a very nice area. I have been known to lower property valves.:bounce:

BRUTAL your More than welcome over our house.....remember I'm a New Yorker:bonkers: so the property valves are already shot.:lol:
Oh and the wife says she'll pick up a bottle of Mexican Happy juice tonight just for you

Last edited:

BRUTAL your More than welcome over our house.....remember I'm a New Yorker:bonkers: so the property valves are already shot.:lol:

Ok, it your house.:wink:
Lets get a few of the Vette buddies together. I'll bring the shot glasses.:smash:

There are 4 or 5 of us local to you. :)

Lets get a few of the Vette buddies together. I'll bring the shot glasses.:smash:

That sounds great!! Lets figure out a weekend thats good for all of us.:thumbs:

That sounds great!! Lets figure out a weekend thats good for all of us.:thumbs:

Works for me.:cool: