Are sport seats really any better? How many bladders in each seat on a 90?

JeffP1167

My sport seats pretty much need everything

bladders
Bladder pumps
1 reclining seat motor
all hoses
complete switch sets for both seats

And god knows what else!

I've do have a set of standard seat shells and also though about just putting standard seats in this car since the price of the sport seat stuff is so rediculously priced. Were the sport seats noticably better for ride wise?

No idea about the 90's seats but used C5 or C6 seats are probably not much more than it cost you to fix your stock seats... just some food for thoughts.... if you decide to go with newer seats, I have two complete power seat tracks incl all motors and pumps out of a 2005 that I don't need (good deal for you)... :wink:

I have some standard C4 seats in my C3 and I like them well enough. The seat back is adjustable which my original C3 seats were not - the adjustable position seat back makes driving much more comfortable for me especially on a longer run.:D

I"d have to check them out, but I have some leftover pressure valves, which were first to fail on my '87.....I dunno they good or not now, but if you want them I can ship for something less then a mega bux....

:clap:

I"d have to check them out, but I have some leftover pressure valves, which were first to fail on my '87.....I dunno they good or not now, but if you want them I can ship for something less then a mega bux....

:clap:

I'm not sure if they are the same as a 90's

If your car can handle, it will make a big difference. I used to throw my body all around the car with the stock seat when I turned the wheel.