Badass race car

Looks like someone took a Monza and made it into a Nascar Modified circle track car.

more like someone took a NASCAR modified and tried to make it turn right...Lance Smith used to own Greenwoods Spirit of Sebring, he reportedly sold it for huge money...I know him well....a little odd but a good guy.
redvetracr

more like someone took a NASCAR modified and tried to make it turn right...Lance Smith used to own Greenwoods Spirit of Sebring, he reportedly sold it for huge money...I know him well....a little odd but a good guy.
redvetracr

looks just like a lefty,,, used to be a guy in PA that hillclimbed an modified lefty,, he built his own fenders,, looked just like something out of Mad Max..

That one is a lot better on the eyes but the other one..it looks scary fast. Nice tubeframe and all!

Hey G, do you know that Lance Smith guy?

Last edited:
I believe it is Lance Smith who shows up occasionally at the monthly Carlsbad,Ca Exotic Car & Coffee event..I'll check on that...this Greenwood racer was there recently...Boris Said sometimes drops by as well...

P1010144.jpg

David Andrews drove same one at the Oct 2007 Historic Races in Coronado,Ca...forget who owner was..

Rich

Last edited: