Gt1 Corvette video

racervette69

Underachiever
Dont know anything about this video.. but damn its fun to watch, turn it up LOUD!!!!! He nailed the Porsche's doors shut and the DSR, made my day.
[ame]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8994296668860189345&q=GT1++corvette&ei=S9AbSLPaL6LaqALTtODFAg[/ame]

was that fun or what?? I don`t suppose anyone knows where that is? Best of all the guy was pretty smooth OPPOSED to the last video I watched where the guy drag raced from corner to corner and was out of control through the corners....
redvetracr

Last edited:
was that fun or what?? I don`t suppose anyone knows where that is? Best of all the guy was pretty smooth OPPOSED to the last video I watched where the guy drag raced from corner to corner and was out of control through the corners....
redvetracr

Wonder who was driving in the previous video :smash:

redvetracr

no joke, he was smooth and the car was well behaved. sure was not fighting it. I really enjoy watching it over and over...

As real as it get in a GT1 car. That's how it looks and sounds. You're just not feeling the forces.

Here's the race video, same car. 28 minutes longs

[ame]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7280603015864488635&q=GT1+corvette&ei=dqgcSJbCFJ2mrALJtKHKAg&hl=en[/ame]

Last edited:
no joke, he was smooth and the car was well behaved. sure was not fighting it. I really enjoy watching it over and over...

As real as it get in a GT1 car. That's how it looks and sounds. You're just not feeling the forces.

Here's the race video, same car. 28 minutes longs

I think someone (whoever he is) needs a set of tires...desperately.

Just watched the first video-- as soon as I can breathe again I'll watch the second one..

I have to say that was NOT his/her first trip around that course. Way to smooth and seemed to do the gear changes and braking in the ame spot everytime. I know that a good driver will learn a course very quickly, but this one as seen that course more than just pratice laps.

I just wish I had the $$$$ and the time to learn to drive like that..:cool:

I went and hunted it down on Google so I could watch it "Full Screen" It's the #60 GT1 Corvette at Mt. Tremblanc Quebec

Last edited:
Guys...... try to check the level of the fluids of the brakes!!!

I remember to you that 45° of inclinations = 1G of lateral force!

....60° = 2G !!!!!

What is the angle for your opinion????

This driver is cornering pretty fast.....

It's a freakn C2 coupe with a GT1 wing,, the video of it is right after the guy and his fiat,, when the mini cooper spins,, start watch for it...... it's the #60 c2, you where right TT.

Would like to find out everything about that car, mainly the chassis and set up......lol

http://www.auto123.com/en/multimedia/videos/338012

Last edited:
it's this one.. SMOKIN' :) a mean black flared out C2, doesn't get much meaner than that :)

2481ee7b50b4b3.jpg