1 of a kind?

Wow, somebody put a bunch of work into that! Can't really tell what the goal was? Double yuk.

Wow.

Someone should really show that to Gene. He was talking that he needed more room to haul stuff. Looks like there is a good amount if you remove the speakers.

fixed the item description:

I have a very unique 1980 Black Corvette, with T-tops, and body kit on it that I cannot find another like it Thank god !!!. I bought this car from a friend now you regret it, don't you ?that inherited it from his granddad. It has been garage kept for as long as they knew aboutit was hidden from the public for many reasons. It has 18,740 original miles. the previous owners were embarrassed to drive it and did not want to be seen in this thing... Original motor. Interior is original Corvette interior. Runs great. Cool air. Aftermarket CD player with amp and kicker box in back. This car is a one of a kind. again: Thank god !!! I can't find anything like it on the internet. try www.someuglyshit.com It turns heads as you drive it. it turns heads away from this car :lol: Buyer responsible for pickup or pay for delivery. I have a friend that will deliver for extra charge.car will be covered with a car cover so your neighbors won't laugh I will be happy to answer any questions. Phone (325) xxx-xxxx, or e-mail at Texxxxw@sbhhhhh. $500 deposit into PayPal account required and then remainder paid upon delivery or pickup.

I've seen vettes similar to this, but not quite the same. The others have more of a caddy look than (what I think is) a brittish sports car look. It actually looks like it is in good shape. A good platform for a 4WD conversion, don't you think?